Step-by-Step Guide to Make Speedy Kimchi Fried Rice with Dancing Shrimp
Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, if you're looking for Kimchi Fried Rice with Dancing Shrimp recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Kimchi Fried Rice with Dancing Shrimp recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Kimchi Fried Rice with Dancing Shrimp recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Easy Ways to Get Healthy.
Every person knows that in order to truly be healthy you need to eat a naturally healthy and balanced diet and get a proper workout regularly. Sadly, there isn't constantly enough time or energy for us to really do the things we want to do. When our work day is finished, most people do not want to go to the gym. People crave sweets and salts, not veggies (unless they are vegetarians). You will be delighted to discover that becoming healthy doesn't have to be hard. If you keep at it, you'll get all of the required nutrients and exercise. Here are some simple ways to get healthy.
Choose water over other drinks. Soda and coffee, when consumed in moderation, aren't that bad. Getting all of your hydration from them is a terrible idea. Choosing water instead of other beverage adds to your body's health and helps it stay hydrated. You’re also cutting hundreds of calories out of your diet— without having to resort to terrible tasting diet food. Water is often one of the keys to successful weight-loss and healthfulness.
There are all kinds of things that you can do to get healthy and balanced. An overpriced gym membership and very restrictive diets are not the only way to do it. You can do small things every day to improve upon your health and lose weight. Being clever when you choose your food and actions is where it begins. Trying to get in as much physical activity as possible is another. Remember: being healthy and balanced isn’t just about losing weight. You need to make your body as strong you can make it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let's go back to kimchi fried rice with dancing shrimp recipe. To cook kimchi fried rice with dancing shrimp you need 13 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Kimchi Fried Rice with Dancing Shrimp:
- Use of kimchi fried rice.
- Provide 4 cup of day old rice.
- Provide 2 tbsp of sesame oil.
- Take 1 quart of kimchi from a locally made from an Asian store.
- Take of dancing shrimp.
- You need 2 tbsp of vegetable oil.
- Take 2 tbsp of Thai red peper flakes.
- Provide 2 tbsp of minced garlic.
- Get 4 dash of red pepper sauce.
- Use 1 lb of shrimp.
- You need 1 tbsp of soy sauce.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of raw brown sugar.
- Provide 1 cup of cilantro, chopped.
Steps to make Kimchi Fried Rice with Dancing Shrimp:
- Drain kimchi and rough chop. Heat oil and add rice, followed by kimchi. Keep warm until shrimp is cooked..
- Heat oil in a pan. Add the garlic, pepper flakes, peppper sauce, soy sauce, sugar and shrimp. Cook until pink. Toss with the cilantro at the end..
- Place a bed of kimchi fried rice in a bowl or on a plate. Top with the dancing shrimp..
If you find this Kimchi Fried Rice with Dancing Shrimp recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.