Step-by-Step Guide to Make Speedy Pork Chop Apple Cobbler Dinner
Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, if you're looking for Pork Chop Apple Cobbler Dinner recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Pork Chop Apple Cobbler Dinner recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Pork Chop Apple Cobbler Dinner recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Basics of Being Healthy.
You already know that, to achieve true health, your diet needs to be sensible and wholesome and you need to get a good amount of exercise. The unfortunate thing is that, at the end of the day, we don't always have the time or energy required for a healthy lifestyle. Going to the gym isn't something people make time for when they get off from work. People crave junk food, not veggies (unless they are vegetarians). You should be pleased to learn that getting healthy doesn't always have to be super hard work. If you are conscientious you'll get all of the activity and healthy food you need. Here are some tips to be as healthy as possible.
When you go to the grocery store, be smart about it. If you make smart decisions when you are buying your groceries, you will be eating better meals by default. At the end of your day do you really want to deal with crowded grocery stores and long waits in the drive through line? You’re going to go home and use what you already have. Fill your cupboards with healthy foods. This makes it easy to have a good meal--even if you want something junky--because you'll be eating something that is obviously better for you than anything you'd buy in a hurry at the store or in the fast food joint.
There are a good deal of things that contribute to your getting healthy. Intensive gym visits and directly defined diets are not always the answer. You can do little things every day to improve upon your health and lose weight. Being smart about the choices you make each day is a start. A good amount of physical activity each day is also important. Remember: being healthy and balanced isn’t just about reducing your weight. You need to make your body as strong as possible.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let's go back to pork chop apple cobbler dinner recipe. To make pork chop apple cobbler dinner you only need 3 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Pork Chop Apple Cobbler Dinner:
- Use 10 (1 inch) of cut boneless pork chops.
- Use 2 cans of apple pie filling.
- Provide 2 boxes of pork stuffing.
Steps to make Pork Chop Apple Cobbler Dinner:
- Spread apple pie filling in the bottom of the 11x14 pan..
- Pan fry your pork chops in a little bit of butter and bacon grease. Add seasonings of your choice. (I use garlic, onion, salt and pepper)Make the stuffing as the directions are listed on the box..
- Once your pork chops are all the way done lay them on top of apple pie filling. Top with the pork stuffing..
- Bake at 350 covered for 30 minutes..
- After 30 minutes uncover the cobbler and bake for 10 minutes. After the 10 minutes baking let sit another 10 minutes to cool off and for it to set a little. Enjoy..
If you find this Pork Chop Apple Cobbler Dinner recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.