Step-by-Step Guide to Make Quick Quick & Easy Shiitake Mushroom Stir-fry
Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you're looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Quick & Easy Shiitake Mushroom Stir-fry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Quick & Easy Shiitake Mushroom Stir-fry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Easy Ways to Get Healthy.
We all know that, in order to really be healthy, nutritious and balanced meal plans are important as are good amounts of exercise. Sadly, there isn't constantly enough time or energy for us to really do the things we need to do. At the end of the day, most of us want to go home, not to the gym. People crave junk food, not veggies (unless they are vegetarians). The good news is that making healthy choices doesn’t have to be a chore. If you keep at it, you'll get all of the required exercise and healthy food. Here are some hints to be as healthy as possible.
Take the stairs. Instead of choosing the elevator, climb the stairs to your floor. While this will be hard to do if you live on or if your job is on a extremely high level floor in a skyscraper, taking the stairs to a home or office on, say, the fifth floor is entirely do-able. If you do work on a extremely high floor, why not get off the elevator a few floors earlier and walk the rest of the way? Lots of people opt for the easy elevator ride instead of making an efforts on the stairs. Even if you only have one flight to climb, climbing along it during the day is a great way to get additional exercise.
There are many things you can do to become healthy. An costly gym membership and very hard to stick to diets are not the only way to do it. It is the little things you choose on a daily basis that really help you with weight loss and getting healthy. Make smart choices every day is a great start. Getting as much physical exercise as possible is another factor. Don't forget that health isn't only about how much you weigh. It’s about making your body as strong as it can be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let's go back to quick & easy shiitake mushroom stir-fry recipe. To cook quick & easy shiitake mushroom stir-fry you need 5 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Quick & Easy Shiitake Mushroom Stir-fry:
- Take of large, fleshy shiitake mushrooms.
- Get of sesame oil (or olive oil if you don't have it).
- Get of salt.
- Get of soy sauce.
- You need of ground black pepper.
Instructions to make Quick & Easy Shiitake Mushroom Stir-fry:
- Separate the stems from the tops of the shiitake. Cut off the hard part from the bottom of the stem..
- Cut the stems in half lengthwise. Cut the tops into about 1 cm thick slices..
- Heat the sesame oil (or olive oil) on medium in a big frying pan. Lay out the pieces of shiitake mushrooms in the pan so one of the cut sides is facing the bottom. Sprinkle over a little salt..
- Let the shiitake 'grill' for a few minutes until the bottom side is starting to soften and brown a little. Then, flip over (you can do it roughly) so the other side can cook..
- Stir a few times if needed to cook any uncooked spots until shiitake slices are soft and juicy. Right at the end, quickly mix in the soy sauce and sprinkle with pepper. All ready to have as side dish or put in your lunch ^o^.
If you find this Quick & Easy Shiitake Mushroom Stir-fry recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.