Step-by-Step Guide to Make Quick Fruit Cake Cookies
Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you're looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Fruit Cake Cookies recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Fruit Cake Cookies recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Easy Ways to Get Healthy.
We all realize that, in order to really be healthful, nutritious and balanced meal plans are important as are good amounts of exercise. Sadly, we do not always have the time or the energy that this type of lifestyle requires. At the end of the day, the majority of us want to go home, not to the gym. People crave salty and sweet, not veggies (unless they are vegetarians). You will be happy to discover that achieving good health doesn't have to be hard. If you keep at it, you'll get all of the required exercise and healthy food. Here are some ideas to be as healthy as possible.
Go up the stairs. Rather than riding an elevator, take the stairs to the floor you live or work on. While this will be tough to do if you live on or if your job is on a seriously high level floor in a skyscraper, taking the stairs to a home or office on, say, the fifth floor is completely do-able. Even if you do live or work on one of the higher floors, you can still get off of the elevator first and climb up the stairs the rest of the way. So many people choose the elevator over clambering even a single flight of stairs. Even just a sole flight of stairs, when travelled up or down a few times a day--can be a great boost to your system.
There are all sorts of activities that you can do to get healthy. An overpriced gym membership and very hard to stick to diets are not the only way to do it. Little things, when done every single day, can do a great deal to enable you to get healthy and lose pounds. Being intelligent about the choices you make each day is a start. Getting as much exercise as you possibly can is another factor. Remember: being healthy and balanced isn’t just about slimming down. You want your body to be powerful too.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let's go back to fruit cake cookies recipe. You can have fruit cake cookies using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Fruit Cake Cookies:
- Get 1 cup of butter.
- Get 1 cup of confectioners sugar.
- Get 1 of egg.
- Get 2 1/2 cups of flour.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp. of cream of tartar.
- Use 1 tsp. of vanilla.
- Use 1 tsp. of rum flavor.
- Take 3/4 cup of candied cherries (chopped).
- Use 3/4 cup of candied pineapple (chopped).
- Provide 3/4 cup of raisins (coarsely chopped).
- Get 1 1/2 cups of pecans (chopped).
Instructions to make Fruit Cake Cookies:
- In mixing bowl, cream butter & sugar; beat in egg, vanilla & rum flavor. Gradually add flour & cream of tartar, beating just until mixed. Stir in cherries, pineapple, raisins & nuts. Divide dough in half. Roll each into a log about 2 inches around. Wrap in wax paper – freeze firm. To bake, slice cookie rolls ¼ inch thick with a sharp knife; place on a greased baking sheet & bake at 375* for 12 – 14 minutes until lightly browned on edges. Cool on rack..
- candied pineapple.
- mixing the candied fruit, raisins, & nuts into the dough.
- fruitcake dough rolled into logs.
- sliced cookies, ready for baking.
- the fruitcake cookie.
If you find this Fruit Cake Cookies recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.