Step-by-Step Guide to Make Homemade Slap Dash Mango Chicken - My Take
Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Slap Dash Mango Chicken - My Take recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Slap Dash Mango Chicken - My Take recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Slap Dash Mango Chicken - My Take recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Simple Ways to Be Healthy.
Every person knows that in order to truly be healthy you need to eat a nutritious and balanced diet and get a proper level of exercise. Sadly, there isn't often enough time or energy for us to really do the things we want to do. At the end of the day, almost everyone want to go home, not to the gym. People crave sweets and salts, not veggies (unless they are vegetarians). You will be happy to discover that getting healthy doesn't have to be hard. With practice you can get all of the nutrients and the physical exercise that you need. Here are some of the best methods to be healthy and balanced.
Drink water, not alternative beverages. Soda and coffee, when ingested in moderation, aren't that bad. It is definitely, however, a bad idea to exclusively drink soda or coffee. When you decide on water more than other beverages you are helping your body stay very healthy and hydrated. Doing this helps you cut hundreds of calories out of your diet without your having to suffer through a bunch of gross diet food. Water is often one of the keys to successful weight loss and healthfulness.
There are a good deal of things that contribute to your getting healthy. An expensive gym membership and very hard to stick to diets are not the only way to do it. You can do small things every day to improve upon your health and lose weight. Being intelligent about the selections you make each day is a start. Trying to get in as much physical exercise as possible is another. Don't ignore that health isn't only about just how much you weigh. It has more to do with making your body as sturdy as it can be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let's go back to slap dash mango chicken - my take recipe. You can cook slap dash mango chicken - my take using 14 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Slap Dash Mango Chicken - My Take:
- Take of boneless skinless chicken breast.
- You need of onion coarsely chopped.
- Take of red bell pepper , cut into chunks.
- Get of green bell pepper , cut into chunks.
- You need of yellow capsicum , cut into chunks.
- Prepare of tomato , cut into chunks.
- You need of mango ripe , cut into chunks.
- Take of Thai Red curry Paste.
- Use of rice wine vinegar.
- Take of black bean paste.
- You need of honey.
- Provide of Black pepper , coarsely ground.
- Use of cornstarch.
- You need of vegetable oil.
Steps to make Slap Dash Mango Chicken - My Take:
- Wash the chicken and chop it into bite-size pieces.
- Marinade it with half the amount of Thai Red curry Paste, rice wine vinegar, black bean paste,and honey but add all the pepper.
- I left it overnight in the refrigerator but you can marinate it for as little as 10 minutes.
- Heat 1 tablespoon oil in a wok and saute the onion and peppers till nicely glazed - something like a couple of minutes at most. Take them out with a slotted spoon and keep aside.
- Heat the other spoon of oil in the same wok and toss the chicken around for a minute.
- Add the mango and toss around for another minute.
- Add the remainder of the marinade sauces, including honey. And the cornflour, mixed into a paste with a little water. Mix well.
- Cover and cook for a couple of minutes on a low to medium flame.
- Add the sauteed vegetables and toss for another minute.
- Add the tomato and mix well, taking care not to break the vegetables or chicken.
- Serve with hot fragrant white rice - I used Mini Mogra Basmati Rice.
If you find this Slap Dash Mango Chicken - My Take recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.