Step-by-Step Guide to Make Homemade Pad Thai - Thai Fried Noodles
Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you're looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Pad Thai - Thai Fried Noodles recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Pad Thai - Thai Fried Noodles recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Easy Ways to Get Healthy.
You already understand that, to achieve true health, your diet needs to be well balanced and wholesome and you need to get a good amount of exercise. Sadly, there isn't always enough time or energy for us to really do the things we need to do. Going to the gym isn't something people decide to do when they get off from work. We want a tasty, greasy burger, not an equally scrumptious salad (unless we’re vegetarians). The good news is that making wise decisions doesn’t have to be a pain. If you are persistent you'll get all of the activity and healthy food you need. Here are some basic ways to get healthy.
Run the stairs. Stroll up the stairs to where you live or work as an alternative to using the elevator. While this will be difficult to do if you live on or if your job is on a extremely high level floor in a skyscraper, taking the stairs to a home or office on, say, the fifth floor is entirely do-able. If you do work on a super high floor, why not get off the elevator a couple of floors earlier and walk the rest of the way? So many people pick the elevator over clambering even a single flight of stairs. Even if you only have one flight to climb, climbing along it during the day is a great way to get extra exercise.
There are a lot of things that work toward your getting healthy. An costly gym membership and very restrictive diets are not the only way to do it. Little things, when done each day, can do plenty to make it easier to get healthy and lose pounds. Being smart about the choices you make each day is a start. Trying to get in as much exercise as possible is another. Remember: being healthy and balanced isn’t just about reducing your weight. It has more to do with making your body as powerful as it can be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let's go back to pad thai - thai fried noodles recipe. You can cook pad thai - thai fried noodles using 14 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Pad Thai - Thai Fried Noodles:
- Prepare 300 g of Rice Noodles.
- Prepare 300 g of Chicken Meat (cut into bite size).
- Provide 150 g of Shrimp.
- Use 50 g of Garlic Chives (rough chop).
- Take 20 g of Garlic (minced).
- Take 30 g of Shallots (minced).
- Prepare 2 Tbsp of Dried Shrimp (rough chop).
- Take 2 of bricks Hard Tofu (cut into pieces).
- Prepare 2 pc of Eggs (whisked).
- Provide of [Sauce].
- Take 2 Tbsp of Fish Sauce.
- You need 3 Tbsp of Palm Sugar.
- Provide 1/4 cup of Tamarind Juice Extract.
- Provide 2 Tbsp of Lime Juice.
Instructions to make Pad Thai - Thai Fried Noodles:
- MARINATE: season the Shrimp and Chicken with Salt and Pepper and let it sit for 30 minutes or more..
- SHRIMP & CHICK: in a wok, heat 3 Tbsp of Cooking Oil until hot. Stir Fry the Shrimp for 2 minutes until they are pink all over. Remove and set aside. NEXT, stir fry the Chicken until they are brown all over. Remove and set aside..
- SAUTÉ: using the same wok, heat the oil until hot (add mote if necessary). Sauté the Garlic, Shallots and Dried Shrimp until soft and fragrant..
- COMBINE: add the Shrimp, Chicken, Tofu and mix well. Then add the Noodles and gently mix it altogether..
- SAUCE & CHIVES: pour the Sauce all over the dish and gently mix it well. Then add the Chives and gently mix well..
- EGGS: make a well in the middle of the wok. Then add the Eggs and cook them scrambled. Once cooked, mix it together with the dish. Serve hot and top off with Thai Chilli Jam..
Return the shrimp to the wok and toss the pad thai together to warm everything through. Pad Thai is Thailand's national dish, a flavorful stir-fry (pad in Thai) dish consisting of rice noodles, tofu, dried shrimp, bean sprouts, and eggs. If it's made with meat, chicken and pork are some of the most popular choices. The flavors are an intricate combination of sweet, sour, and salty, with a. Pad Thai, which means "Thai-style stir-fried noodles", is a popular Thai street food meal and one of the most popular dishes at Thai restaurants in America.
If you find this Pad Thai - Thai Fried Noodles recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.