Step-by-Step Guide to Make Homemade 4S (Simple yet Sweet, Soft Scone)
Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, if you're looking for 4S (Simple yet Sweet, Soft Scone) recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect 4S (Simple yet Sweet, Soft Scone) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to 4S (Simple yet Sweet, Soft Scone) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Basics of Being Healthy.
We all know that, in order to really be healthful, nutritious and balanced diets are important as are good amounts of exercise. However, we do not always have the time or the energy that this type of lifestyle demands. Going to the gym isn't something people decide to do when they get off from work. We want a delicious, greasy burger, not an equally tasty salad (unless we’re vegetarians). You should be pleased to learn that getting healthy doesn't always have to be super difficult. If you are diligent you'll get all of the activity and healthy food you need. Here are some tips to be as healthful as possible.
Water is the very best drinks out there. Drinking a soda or cup of coffee every so often won't hurt you too badly. It will be, however, a bad idea to exclusively drink soda or coffee. Choosing water as opposed to other beverage adds to your body's health and allows it stay hydrated. Doing this helps you cut hundreds of calories out of your diet without your having to suffer through a bunch of gross diet food. Effective weight loss efforts often depend solely on water ingestion.
There are all kinds of things that you can do to get wholesome. An costly gym membership and very restrictive diets are not the only way to do it. Little things, when done every day, can do a lot to help you get healthy and lose pounds. Being smart when you choose your food and actions is where it begins. A good amount of physical activity each day is also critical. Don't ignore that health isn't only about how much you weigh. You need your body to be powerful too.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let's go back to 4s (simple yet sweet, soft scone) recipe. To make 4s (simple yet sweet, soft scone) you need 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook 4S (Simple yet Sweet, Soft Scone):
- Take of Ziploc bag.
- Prepare of Pancake Mix.
- Use of Flour.
- Use of Milk.
- Take of Sugar.
- Get of Olive oil (optional).
- Provide of Vanilla extract.
- You need of Nutmeg.
- Take of Melted Unsalted Butter (you can also use salted butter if you don't have any).
Instructions to make 4S (Simple yet Sweet, Soft Scone):
- Put pancake mix and flour in the Ziploc bag and mix until they are well blended.
- Put sugar, some nutmeg, and some vanilla extract into the bag and mix.
- Put melted butter into the bag and if it's still powdery and fine, put some olive oil in. The content should be crumbling..
- Pour milk into the bag and knead. By then dough should start forming. If not, put a little more milk into the bag and knead..
- Take the dough out of the bag.
- Knead until the dough is about half an inch thick (If the dough keeps breaking apart, add a little bit of milk).
- Cut the dough into various shapes (I like to make them triangular or roll them up), and bake them at 395ºF for 12 minutes.
If you find this 4S (Simple yet Sweet, Soft Scone) recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.