Step-by-Step Guide to Make Award-winning Penne Pasta with sausage
Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, if you're looking for Penne Pasta with sausage recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Penne Pasta with sausage recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Penne Pasta with sausage recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Simple Ways to Be Healthy.
Everyone knows that in order to truly be healthy you need to eat a wholesome and balanced diet and get a proper level of exercise. The sad thing is that, at the end of the day, we don't always have the time or energy required for a healthy lifestyle. Going to the gym isn't something people want to do when they get off from work. We want a delicious, greasy burger, not an equally tasty salad (unless we’re vegetarians). You should be thankful to learn that getting healthy doesn't always have to be super hard work. If you keep going with it, you'll get all of the required exercise and healthy food. Here are some ideas to be as healthy as possible.
Go up the stairs. Walk up the stairs to where you live or work instead of using the elevator. This isn't as easy to do if you work on a very high floor but if you work on a lower floor, using the stairs is a superb way to get some extra exercise. If you do work on a super high floor, why not get off the elevator a couple of floors earlier and walk the rest of the way? So many people choose the elevator over hiking even a single flight of stairs. That just one flight of stairs—when taken a several times a day—can be just the added boost that your system needs.
There are plenty of things you can go after to become healthy. An overpriced gym membership and very hard to stick to diets are not the only way to do it. It is the little things you choose each day that really help you with weight loss and becoming healthy. Make sensible choices every day is a great start. Looking to get in as much physical exercise as possible is another. The numbers on the scale aren't the only indicator of your healthfulness. It has more to do with making your body as powerful as it can be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let's go back to penne pasta with sausage recipe. To cook penne pasta with sausage you need 17 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Penne Pasta with sausage:
- Provide of penne pasta, sausage, tomato.
- You need 2 tbsp of salt.
- Get 1 packages of sausage.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of crushed red pepper.
- Take 1 tsp of vinegar.
- Use 1 tsp of dried basil.
- Get 1 of tomato puree.
- Take 2 tbsp of sugar.
- Get 2 dash of black pepper.
- Take 1/4 cup of coconut oil.
- Provide 1 of onion.
- Get 6 clove of garlic.
- Get 3 of red tomatoes.
- Take 1/2 box of penne pasta.
- You need 1/4 cup of sweet pepper.
- Get 1/4 each of green pepper.
- Get 2 tbsp of butter.
Instructions to make Penne Pasta with sausage:
- Add 1/2 box penne pasta to 2-3 cups boiling water with 1 1/2 tablespoon salt and cook for about 10 minutes for desired tenderness.
- Cut sausages in diagonal and straight slices for dimension and cook in medium flame of oil.
- Stir fry 3 cloves garlic, diced tomatoes, corn and green peppers.
- Add a dash of salt and black pepper.
- Add cooked pasta and butter.
- Add basil.
- Add some thick tomato sauce made with tomato puree, sugar, black pepper, salt and more( minced tomato, minced onion, minced 3cloves garlic, green pepper and crushed red peppers cooked in coconut oil).
- Serve with freshly diced tomatoes, all tomato sauce and shredded cheese (optional).
Pasta, sauce, and sausages, what could be a better combination? The sausage meat adds great flavour to a simple dish. This scrumptious tomato and garlic sauce goes perfectly with the always delicious penne pasta. This article is going to teach you how to make it. Into a moderately hot pan place three quarters.
If you find this Penne Pasta with sausage recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.