Simple Way to Prepare Speedy Beef Short Rib with Corn Whipped Potatoes
Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, if you're looking for Beef Short Rib with Corn Whipped Potatoes recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Beef Short Rib with Corn Whipped Potatoes recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Beef Short Rib with Corn Whipped Potatoes recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Simple Ways to Be Healthy.
Every person knows that in order to truly be healthy you need to eat a wholesome and balanced diet and get a proper workout regularly. Sadly, there isn't always enough time or energy for us to really do the things we need to do. Going to the gym isn't something people want to do when they get off from work. A delicious, grease laden burger is usually our food of choice and not a leafy green salad (unless we are vegetarians). You will be pleased to discover that becoming healthy doesn't have to be hard. If you are persistent you'll get all of the activity and healthy food choices you need. Here are some of the best ways to be healthy.
Water is the most effective drinks out there. Having a soda or a cup of coffee every occasionally isn’t a horrible idea. It is definitely, however, a bad idea to only drink soda or coffee. Choosing water as opposed to other beverage adds to your body's health and allows it stay hydrated. You’re also cutting hundreds of calories out of your diet— without having to resort to terrible tasting diet food. Water is often the main element to successful weight-loss and healthfulness.
There are all kinds of things that you can do to get wholesome. An overpriced gym membership and very restrictive diets are not the only way to do it. Little things, when done every day, can do a lot to enable you to get healthy and lose pounds. Make sensible choices every day is a great start. Looking to get in as much physical activity as possible is another. Don't ignore that health isn't only about simply how much you weigh. You want your body to be powerful too.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let's go back to beef short rib with corn whipped potatoes recipe. To make beef short rib with corn whipped potatoes you only need 24 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Beef Short Rib with Corn Whipped Potatoes:
- Get of beef short ribs cut 2-inches x 2-inches.
- Take of celery.
- Take of carrot.
- Provide of onion.
- Prepare of thyme.
- Prepare of sage.
- Get of bay leaf.
- Take of each ancho chili (seeds and stems removed).
- Prepare of cumin, ground.
- Provide of coriander, ground.
- You need of smoked paprika.
- Get of smoked onion.
- You need of tomato.
- Take of red wine.
- Provide of jalapeno pepper.
- Prepare of Dr Pepper.
- Take of chicken stock.
- You need of Corn Whipped Potatoes.
- Get of large Idaho Russet potatoes peeled.
- Take of butter, melted.
- Provide of heavy cream.
- Use of corn.
- Use of shredded cheese (I like velveeta original).
- You need of Salt & Peper.
Steps to make Beef Short Rib with Corn Whipped Potatoes:
- In a large saute' pan over medium high heat, season short ribs with salt & pepper and sear with veg oil, fat side down..
- After 3 minutes, turn the show ribs over and cook for an additional 3 minutes. Remove the short ribs from the pan and set aside..
- Add the diced celery, carrot and onion to the pan and cook until golden brown, around 5 minutes..
- Add the spices, smoked onion, jalapeño, and tomato and continue to cook for an additional 5 minutes..
- Add red wine and reduce the liquid by half. Then add Dr Pepper and reduce by half. Add chicken stock and the short ribs back to pan. Cover pan and place in oven 300 for 4 to 5 hrs until tender..
- Remove the short ribs from the oven and set aside. Strain the remaining liquid from the pan through a fine mesh strainer and into a medium size sauce pot. Place the sauce pot over medium high heat and reduce liquid by half. Season to taste..
- Corn Whipped Potatoes : Bring potatoes to boil, then bring them down to summer and cook 25-30 minutes or until tender. Drain.
- Place in large bowl and with electric mixer, mix till smooth. Add in cream a little at a time so you do not make them to thin, add in butter and corn (pour off water), stirring well after the addition of each ingredient. Add salt and pepper to taste..
Working in batches, cut peeled potatoes into. Everyone will love this rich, tender cut of meat. Try serving this satisfying ragu over toasted bread, pasta, or Polenta with Corn and Thyme. Braised Short Rib stewed in Guinness make up the filling of this Irish meat pie, while crisped potatoes form the top "crust" of this wintertime potpie. Sprinkle beef all over with salt and pepper.
If you find this Beef Short Rib with Corn Whipped Potatoes recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.