Simple Way to Prepare Quick Yeung Chow Fried Rice
Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you're looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Yeung Chow Fried Rice recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Yeung Chow Fried Rice recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Easy Ways to Get Healthy.
Everyone knows that in order to truly be healthy you need to eat a nutritious and balanced diet and get a proper level of exercise. The sad thing is that, at the end of the day, we don't always have the time or energy required for a healthy lifestyle. At the end of the day, almost everyone want to go home, not to the gym. A juicy, grease laden burger is usually our food of choice and not a crunchy green salad (unless we are vegetarians). The good news is that making wise decisions doesn’t have to be irritating. If you are diligent you'll get all of the activity and healthy food you need. Here are some of the best methods to be healthy.
Go up the stairs. Walk up the stairs to where you live or work as opposed to using the elevator. While this will be tough to do if you live on or if your job is on a seriously high level floor in a skyscraper, taking the stairs to a home or office on, say, the fifth floor is totally do-able. Even if you do live or work on one of the top floors, you can still get off of the elevator first and climb up the stairs the rest of the way. So many people choose the elevator over climbing even a single flight of stairs. Even if you only have one flight to climb, climbing down and up it during the day is a great way to get additional exercise.
There are many things you can do to become healthy. Not all of them demand fancy gym memberships or limited diets. You can do small things every day to improve upon your health and lose weight. Being intelligent about the selections you make each day is a start. Getting as much exercise as possible is another factor. Don't ignore that health isn't only about simply how much you weigh. You need to help to make your body as strong as possible.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let's go back to yeung chow fried rice recipe. You can cook yeung chow fried rice using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Yeung Chow Fried Rice:
- Prepare of Cold and dry cooked overnight white rice.
- You need of eggs.
- Use of Char Siew / BBQ Pork.
- You need of medium shrimp.
- Prepare of scallion chopped.
- You need of carrot dized.
- Use of Some green peas.
- Take of Some corn dized.
- Take of salt.
- Provide of white pepper.
- You need of stock powder.
- You need of garlic powder.
- Get of soy sauce.
Steps to make Yeung Chow Fried Rice:
- Stir fry the mix vegetables until aroma and set aside. Stir fry the shrimp half cooked and set aside. Clean the wok. Heat up wok and pour in cold oil and coat around wok and pour out the oil. This is call Long Yau to make sure the wok is well oil coated and non stick..
- Add about 3 tbsp of oil in wok and crack 3 eggs in it and lightly beaten the egg until half cooked and pour in the white rice. Let the rice sit on the egg a few seconds and spread it out so that the egg aroma can be absorb into the rice..
- Continue to stir fry the rice for 2 mins and add in the veges and Char Siew and shrimp and mix well..
- Add sesoning at this point and continue to stir fry in high heat for 2 mins until the aroma comes from the rice and quickly add in scallion and fry another 1 min to let the scallion aroma absorb into rice and serve hot..
- Make sure not to over stir fry the rice in high heat point, if not the rice will become too dry and chewy. When the rice is bouncing or dancing on the surface of the wok, means the rice is ready to serve..
If you find this Yeung Chow Fried Rice recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.