Simple Way to Prepare Perfect Low carb chicken parma
Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you're looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Low carb chicken parma recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Low carb chicken parma recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Simple Ways to Be Healthy.
You already realize that, to achieve true health, your diet needs to be balanced and wholesome and you need to get a good amount of exercise. Sadly, there isn't constantly enough time or energy for us to really do the things we need to do. Going to the gym isn't something people make time for when they get off from work. People crave junk food, not veggies (unless they are vegetarians). You should be glad to learn that getting healthy doesn't always have to be super hard work. If you keep at it, you'll get all of the required exercise and healthy food. Here are some basic ways to get healthy.
Make smart decisions when grocery shopping. If you make smart decisions when you are buying your groceries, you will be eating better meals by default. Think about it: you aren’t going to want to cope with a busy store or a long drive through line at the end of the day. You want to go to your apartment and make something from your kitchen. Fill your cabinets with wholesome foods. This makes it easy to have a good meal--even if you want something junky--because you'll be eating something that is naturally better for you than anything you'd buy in a hurry at the store or in the fast food joint.
There are many things you can pursue to become healthy. An costly gym membership and very restrictive diets are not the only way to do it. It is the little things you choose on a daily basis that really help you with weight loss and becoming healthy. Being intelligent about the choices you make each day is a start. Getting as much physical exercise as you possibly can is another factor. Don't forget that health isn't only about simply how much you weigh. It has more to do with making your body as sturdy as it can be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let's go back to low carb chicken parma recipe. You can cook low carb chicken parma using 9 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Low carb chicken parma:
- Take of Thinly sliced chicken breast (1 breast).
- Use of Eggs (1 large).
- Get of Crushed pork rinds (2 cups).
- Use of Parmesan cheese (1/2 cup).
- Provide of Garlic powder (1 tsp).
- Use of Onion powder (1/2 tsp).
- Use of Marinara (1/2 cup).
- Prepare of Cheese (1/2 cup).
- Prepare of Parsley (1/2 tbsp).
Steps to make Low carb chicken parma:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line with a baking sheet..
- Add the eggs to a shallow dish..
- Add crushed pork rinds, Parmesan, garlic powder, and onion powder to a second shallow dish and stir to combine..
- Butterfly the chicken breast. Dip each piece of chicken into the egg and then the pork rinds. Be sure to press the pork rinds into the chicken so that the crust adheres to the meat..
- Place the chicken on the prepared baking dish and bake..
- Remove the chicken from the oven and spread the marinara evenly over each piece of chicken..
- Sprinkle with you choice of cheese..
- Return the chicken to the oven and bake until the cheese has melted..
- Sprinkle with parsley before serving..
Low Carb Keto Chicken Parmesan Recipe - An easy low carb Chicken Parmesan recipe with crispy low carb breading that says on! It's the best cheesy keto Chicken Parmesan ever, made in one pan with simple ingredients. Appetizer Chaffles Easy Low Carb Recipes Fat Bombs Low Carb Breakfast Low Carb Desserts Low Carb Instant Pot Recipes Low Carb Main Dishes Beef Chicken Low Carb Soup Pork Seafood Low Carb Side Dishes Low. Keyword healthy chicken parmesan, keto chicken parmesan, low carb chicken parmesan. Home » Low Carb Recipes » Low Carb Dinners » Keto Chicken Parmesan Casserole Recipe.
If you find this Low carb chicken parma recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.