Simple Way to Prepare Award-winning Lewis Family Buckeyes
Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you're looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Lewis Family Buckeyes recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Lewis Family Buckeyes recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Easy Ways to Get Healthy.
Everybody knows that in order to truly be healthy you need to eat a nutritious and balanced diet and get a proper amount of exercise. The sad thing is that, at the end of the day, we don't always have enough time or energy required for a healthy lifestyle. Working out at the gym isn't something people make time for when they get off from work. A delicious, grease laden burger is usually our food of choice and not a crunchy green salad (unless we are vegetarians). You will be pleased to discover that becoming healthy doesn't have to be hard. If you are persistent you'll get all of the activity and healthy food you need. Here are some tips to be as healthy as possible.
Go up the stairs. Rather than riding an elevator, take the stairs to the floor you live or work on. Obviously this isn’t as possible if you work on the 25th floor of a high rise, but if you work on the fourth, climbing the stairs is a excellent way to get some exercise in. Even if you do live or work on one of the top floors, you can still get off of the elevator early and climb up the stairs the rest of the way. So many people pick the elevator over climbing even a single flight of stairs. Even just a individual flight of stairs, when walked up or down a few times a day--can be a great improvement to your system.
There are plenty of things you can go after to become healthy. An expensive gym membership and very hard to stick to diets are not the only way to do it. You can do small things each day to improve upon your health and lose weight. Being smart about the choices you make each day is a start. A suitable amount of physical activity each day is also necessary. Don't forget that health isn't only about how much you weigh. You need your body to be strong too.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let's go back to lewis family buckeyes recipe. You can have lewis family buckeyes using 8 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Lewis Family Buckeyes:
- Take of Container of Smooth Peanut Butter.
- Get of of butter.
- Prepare of Of Powdered Sugar.
- Take of Sleeve parafin wax.
- Prepare of Giant Hershey Candy Bars.
- Use of Double Broiler.
- You need of Toothpicks.
- You need of Wax paper.
Instructions to make Lewis Family Buckeyes:
- In large bowl add softened butter, softened peanut butter, and powdered sugar. Mix with hands until you get a soft moldable dough..
- Place 2 large sheets of wax paper on a flat surface. Roll dough into small quarter size balls. Then place each ball onto wax paper 1 to 2 inches apart..
- After rolling all the dough place a toothpick into the center top of each ball..
- In bottom part of double broiler add 1 to 2 cups water. Turn stove eye on Med-High heat. Place top part onto double broiler. Add wax and Hershey bars into top part. (break Hershey bars into small pieces) Stir until liquefied..
- Remove top part of double broiler from stove top. Take each ball by the toothpick and dip into liquified chocolate. Leave dime size of ball uncovered by the chocolate around the toothpick. Then place ball back onto wax paper. Allow to cool until chocolate is dried..
- Once cooled, place in a refrigerated container. You can stack on top of each other. Just make sure to separate each layer with wax paper..
- Refrigerate or serve. Enjoy.
- Yields 4-6 dozen.
If you find this Lewis Family Buckeyes recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.