Simple Way to Make Any-night-of-the-week Shrimp Fried Rice
Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you're looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Shrimp Fried Rice recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Shrimp Fried Rice recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Simple Ways to Be Healthy.
We all understand that, in order to really be healthful, nutritious and balanced meal plans are important as are good amounts of exercise. The is that, at the end of the day, we don't always have enough time or energy required for a healthy lifestyle. When our work day is finished, most people do not wish to go to the gym. People crave salty and sweet, not veggies (unless they are vegetarians). You should be glad to learn that getting healthy doesn't always have to be super hard work. If you keep at it, you'll get all of the required nutrients and exercise. Here are some ideas to be as healthy as possible.
When you go grocery shopping, be sensible about it. If you make smart choices when you are shopping for your groceries, you will be eating better meals by default. At the conclusion of your day do you really want to deal with jampacked grocery stores and long waits in the drive through line? You’re going to go home and cook what you have in the cupboards. Make sure that what you have on hand is healthful. This way, even when you determine that you want something greasy or not super nutritous, you will still be choosing items that are healthier for you than you would probably choose while running into a store or fast food restaurant.
There are many things you can do to become healthy. An costly gym membership and very restrictive diets are not the only way to do it. Little things, when done every single day, can do plenty to enable you to get healthy and lose pounds. Being intelligent about the choices you make each day is a start. Looking to get in as much exercise as possible is another. Remember: being healthful isn’t just about reducing your weight. You need to make your body as strong you can make it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let's go back to shrimp fried rice recipe. You can have shrimp fried rice using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Shrimp Fried Rice:
- Use 2 Tbsp of vegetable oil.
- Provide 2 of plates cooked white rice (leftover rice, put in the refrigerator for a night, is recommended).
- Take 250 gr of shrimps, peeled and deveined.
- Use 50 gr of frozen peas.
- Take 50 gr of frozen corn.
- Get 1 of medium carrot, small diced.
- Prepare 2 cloves of garlic, minced.
- Prepare 2 Tbsp of soy sauce.
- Take 1/2 tsp of salt or to taste.
- You need 1/4 tsp of white pepper powder or to taste.
- Provide 2 stalks of green onions, thinly sliced.
- You need 1/2 Tbsp of sesame oil.
Steps to make Shrimp Fried Rice:
- Heat the oil in the wok over medium-high heat. Sauté garlic until fragrant. Add carrot, corn, and peas. Keep stirring occasionally..
- Add shrimps and cook until the shrimps change color..
- Add rice. Then season with soy sauce, salt, and pepper. Test the taste..
- Add green onions and sesame oil to get the special smell of the sesame oil. Yum! 😋.
I love shrimp fried rice and this is a quick and easy recipe to make - if you make the rice the night ahead! I've never had a problem with soggy rice this way - cold rice works the best. Shrimp fried rice is a one-pan wonder, full of plump shrimp, fluffy eggs, and toasty rice that can be adapted to your mood and the contents of your refrigerator. Plus, it's satisfying enough to be served. This shrimp fried rice recipe from Delish.com is a major weeknight win.
If you find this Shrimp Fried Rice recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.