Recipe of Ultimate Thai Pineapple Fried Rice (KHAO PHAD SAPPAROT)
Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Thai Pineapple Fried Rice (KHAO PHAD SAPPAROT) recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Thai Pineapple Fried Rice (KHAO PHAD SAPPAROT) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Thai Pineapple Fried Rice (KHAO PHAD SAPPAROT) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Simple Ways to Be Healthy.
Everybody knows that in order to truly be healthy you need to eat a naturally healthy and balanced diet and get a proper level of exercise. Sadly, there isn't constantly enough time or energy for us to really do the things we want to do. When our work day is finished, most people do not wish to go to the gym. A hot, grease laden burger is usually our food of choice and not a leafy green salad (unless we are vegetarians). You should be glad to learn that getting healthy doesn't always have to be super hard work. If you keep going with it, you'll get all of the required nutrients and exercise. Here are some basic ways to get healthful.
Consider the stairs. Stroll up the stairs to where you live or work as opposed to using the elevator. This isn't as effortless to do if you work on a very high floor but if you work on a lower floor, making use of the stairs is a superb way to get some extra exercise. Even if your office or home is on one of the highest floors, you can choose to get off of the elevator early and take the stairs the remainder of the way. Most people will decide to be sluggish and take an elevator instead of opting for exercise on the stairs. Even just a individual flight of stairs, when walked up or down a few times a day--can be a great boost to your system.
There are all kinds of things that you can do to get healthy. Not all of them necessitate fancy gym memberships or limited diets. It is the little things you choose each day that really help you with weight loss and getting healthy. Being clever when you choose your food and activities is where it begins. Trying to get in as much exercise as possible is another. Don't forget that health isn't only about just how much you weigh. You want your body to be powerful too.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let's go back to thai pineapple fried rice (khao phad sapparot) recipe. You can have thai pineapple fried rice (khao phad sapparot) using 24 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Thai Pineapple Fried Rice (KHAO PHAD SAPPAROT):
- Provide of white rice.
- Prepare of pineapple, cut to taste.
- Take of meat (beef, chicken, shrimp etc...), cut to taste.
- Get of egg, made scrambled.
- You need of cashew nuts, roasted/oven.
- Take of raisins.
- Provide of carrots, cut into small squares.
- Use of string bean, cut to taste.
- Prepare of garlic, finely chopped.
- Take of onion, thinly sliced.
- Provide of leeks, cut into 1 cm pieces.
- Prepare of ginger, grated/chopped finely.
- You need of coconut milk.
- Get of curry powder.
- You need of soy sauce.
- Use of fish sauce.
- Get of tomato sauce.
- Use of pepper powder.
- Take of Sugar and salt.
- Provide of Vegetable oil / olive oil for frying.
- You need of COMPLEMENTARY INGRED.:.
- Use of red chili, sliced.
- You need of fried shallots.
- Use of celery.
Steps to make Thai Pineapple Fried Rice (KHAO PHAD SAPPAROT):
- Heat a little oil and saute garlic, onion and ginger until fragrant. Add all meat, carrots, pineapple, and string bean. Cook until the vegetables soften..
- Add white rice, curry powder and scrambled eggs then mix well. Add thick coconut milk, stir again..
- Then add cashews, raisins and chives. Stir well..
- Enter sweet soy sauce, fish sauce, tomato sauce, pepper powder and salt. Adjust taste..
- Serve with a sprinkling of fried shallot, red pepper and celery..
The sweetness of the pineapple complements the shrimp and curry Check out my Pineapple Teriyaki Chicken to see how to create a pineapple boat. I cut my pineapple completely in half to create two bowls for the table. Thai pineapple curry fried rice with shrimp. Fried rice is common street food in Thailand (and Thai pineapple fried rice is just one of the many Thai fried rice dishes exist out there. Prepare the pineapple for kao phad sapparod.
If you find this Thai Pineapple Fried Rice (KHAO PHAD SAPPAROT) recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.