Recipe of Ultimate Prawn Pulao
Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you're looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Prawn Pulao recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Prawn Pulao recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Simple Ways to Be Healthy.
Everyone knows that in order to truly be healthy you need to eat a wholesome and balanced diet and get a proper level of exercise. Unfortunately, we do not always have the time or the power that this type of lifestyle requires. At the conclusion of the day, almost everyone want to go home, not to the gym. People crave junk food, not veggies (unless they are vegetarians). The good news is that making wise decisions doesn’t have to be a chore. If you are persistent you'll get all of the activity and appropriate food choices you need. Here are some of the best methods to be healthy.
Drink water, not other drinks. Soda and coffee, when used in small amounts, aren't that bad. It will be, however, a bad idea to exclusively drink soda or coffee. Choosing water as an alternative to other beverage adds to your body's health and helps it stay hydrated. You’re also cutting hundreds of calories from your diet— without having to deal with terrible tasting diet food. Water is often the key to successful weight reduction and healthfulness.
There are lots of things you can do to become healthy. An costly gym membership and very restrictive diets are not the only way to do it. You can do tiny things every day to improve upon your health and lose weight. Being smart about the decisions you make each day is a start. Looking to get in as much exercise as possible is another. The numbers on the scale aren't the only indicator of your healthfulness. You want your body to be powerful too.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let's go back to prawn pulao recipe. To make prawn pulao you only need 26 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Prawn Pulao:
- Provide of Basmati rice, soaked in water for 30 minutes.
- You need of gms. prawns, deveined & cleaned.
- Provide of potato, cubed.
- Take of oil.
- Use of ghee or as preferred.
- Prepare of bay leaves.
- Get of " cinnamon stick.
- Provide of green cardamoms.
- Provide of cloves.
- Get of star anise.
- Use of pathar ke phool.
- Provide of onion, sliced.
- Get of garlic, sliced.
- You need of ginger, sliced.
- You need of green chilies, slit.
- Take of milk.
- Prepare of water.
- Take of saffron.
- You need of salt.
- Use of turmeric powder.
- Take of garam masala powder.
- Use of fried onions.
- Get of coriander powder.
- Prepare of coriander-mint leaves.
- Get of cumin powder.
- Take of red chili powder.
Instructions to make Prawn Pulao:
- Soak the saffron in the milk and keep aside. Marinate the potatoes & prawns separately with a pinch of salt and turmeric powder for 10 minutes..
- Add the ghee to the pan and temper with cinnamon, cardamoms, cloves, bay leaves, star anise and pathar ke phool..
- Saute for a few seconds and then add the onions, garlic, ginger and green chilies. Fry on a medium flame till light brown..
- Now add all the dry spices (except salt) and saute well..
- Add the rice and continue to stir fry for 2 minutes..
- Then add the fried potatoes, fried prawns, saffron milk, water, fried onions, salt and chopped coriander-mint leaves. Pressure cook for 2 whistles. When it cools down a little, fluff it up with a fork..
- Serve with raita..
If you find this Prawn Pulao recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.