Recipe of Super Quick Homemade Cream of Mushroom Soup
Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Cream of Mushroom Soup recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Cream of Mushroom Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Cream of Mushroom Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Basics of Being Healthy.
We all realize that, in order to really be healthy, nutritious and balanced meal plans are important as are good amounts of exercise. The unfortunate thing is that, at the end of the day, we don't always have the time or energy required for a healthy lifestyle. At the end of the day, most of us want to go home, not to the gym. A hot, grease laden burger is usually our food of choice and not a leafy green salad (unless we are vegetarians). You should be thankful to learn that getting healthy doesn't always have to be super difficult. If you are diligent you'll get all of the activity and healthy food choices you need. Here are some simple ways to get healthful.
Run the stairs. Stroll up the stairs to where you live or work instead of using the elevator. Obviously this isn’t as possible if you work on the 25th floor of a high rise, but if you work on the fourth, climbing the stairs is a fantastic way to get some exercise in. Even if you do live or work on one of the top floors, you can still get off of the elevator early and climb up the stairs the rest of the way. Lots of people choose the easy elevator ride instead of making an attempt on the stairs. Even just a single flight of stairs, when walked up or down a few times a day--can be a great boost to your system.
There are all kinds of things that you can do to get wholesome. An costly gym membership and very hard to stick to diets are not the only way to do it. Little things, when done each day, can do a lot to help you get healthy and lose pounds. Make smart choices every day is a great start. A proper amount of physical activity each day is also important. The numbers on the scale aren't the only signal of your healthfulness. It has more to do with making your body as strong as it can be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let's go back to cream of mushroom soup recipe. You can have cream of mushroom soup using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Cream of Mushroom Soup:
- You need 1 of hunk of butter.
- You need 1 of large onion.
- Get 2 of portobello mushrooms.
- Use 5-10 of crimini mushrooms.
- Take 5-10 of shiitake.
- Provide of Oyster mushrooms if you want.
- Get 24 oz of beef broth.
- Provide half of pint Heavy whipping cream or half and half.
- You need of Seasoning.
- You need 1/4 cup of flour.
- You need 4 cloves of garlic.
Steps to make Cream of Mushroom Soup:
- Put some butter in a cooking pot. And heat it up..
- Cut up your onions and toss those in. Season with some salt and pepper..
- Start cutting all your mushrooms and add those to the mixture in the pot. I like to dice some mushrooms and leave some bigger. Sauté this till desired texture..
- Add seasoning. I add different stuff sometimes like: cayenne, creole seasoning, oregano, bay leaf, Italian seasoning, sriracha, soy sauce..
- Once mixture is soft add in flour and then slowly Add in beef broth and cook for 20 min..
- Add in heavy whip. Cook for 3-5 minutes..
Smacking with savory flavor, and creamy in texture It's essentially composed of mushrooms, heavy cream, flour, and a few vegetables, meaning anyone can make it on short notice and with a tight budget. This cream of mushroom soup tastes decadent, but it's secretly healthy. Its creamy texture comes from pureed cauliflower! Now, I'm a total mushroom convert, and this homemade cream of mushroom soup is one of our favorite dishes to share on cold nights. The creamiest mushroom soup that tastes just like the canned stuff - except it's so much healthier, creamier and tastier!
If you find this Cream of Mushroom Soup recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.