Recipe of Super Quick Homemade Chicken Breast Adobo
Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Chicken Breast Adobo recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Chicken Breast Adobo recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken Breast Adobo recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Simple Ways to Be Healthy.
We all realize that, in order to really be healthy, nutritious and balanced diets are important as are good amounts of exercise. The unfortunate thing is that, at the end of the day, we don't always have enough time or energy required for a healthy lifestyle. When our work day is done, most people do not prefer to go to the gym. We want a tasty, greasy burger, not an equally tasty salad (unless we’re vegetarians). The good news is that making wise decisions doesn’t have to be a chore. If you keep going with it, you'll get all of the required foods and activites. Here are some basic ways to get healthy.
Choose water over other refreshments. Soda and coffee, when consumed in moderation, aren't that bad. Using them for your sole source of hydration, on the other hand, is dumb. Choosing water instead of other beverage adds to your body's health and allows it stay hydrated. You’re also cutting hundreds of calories away from your diet— without having to be forced to eat terrible tasting diet food. Water is often one of the keys to successful weight loss and healthfulness.
There are a good deal of things that contribute to your getting healthy. Extensive gym visits and directly defined diets are not always the answer. You can do small things every day to improve upon your health and lose weight. Being smart when you choose your food and actions is where it begins. Getting as much exercise as possible is another factor. Remember: being healthy and balanced isn’t just about reducing your weight. You need to help make your body as strong it can be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let's go back to chicken breast adobo recipe. To cook chicken breast adobo you only need 24 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Chicken Breast Adobo:
- Prepare 2 lbs of Chicken breast.
- Use of Marinade:.
- Take 1 1/2 tbsp of rice wine.
- Use 1 tbsp of light soy sauce.
- Provide 2 of egg whites.
- Get 2 1/2 tbsp of cornstarch.
- Get 1/2 tbsp of white sugar.
- You need 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Use 2 1/2 tbsp of oil.
- Take of For cooking:.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of minced ginger.
- Get 4 tbsp of minced garlic.
- Take 1 tbsp of ground black pepper.
- Use of Chopped scallions.
- Use 2 tbsp of light soy sauce.
- Take 4 tbsp of cane vinegar.
- Use 4 tbsp of soy sauce.
- Get 1/2 cup of chicken broth.
- Take 1 pc of star anise.
- Provide 3 pcs of bay leaf.
- Provide 1/4 cup of brown sugar.
- Get of Slurry:.
- Provide 2 tbsp of cornstarch.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of water.
Instructions to make Chicken Breast Adobo:
- Cut chicken into thin slices and marinate for 1 hr.
- In a bowl, combine light soy sauce, vinegar, soy sauce, chicken broth, star anise, bay leaf, mix well and set aside.
- Drain marinated chicken and blanch in a pot of simmering water for 2 mins, drain.
- In a pan, saute ginger and garlic with oil, and add the ground black pepper and scallions.
- Add the soy sauce mixture and simmer for 5 mins to eliminate vinegar sour.
- Add brown sugar and chicken and simmer again for 5 mins uncovered, add the slurry and cook until sauce thickens.
- Serve with rice. Enjoy!.
This tangy, sweet, salty chicken adobo recipe cuts down on the time-consuming process of peeling While many recipes for adobo call for painstakingly peeling and slicing more than a dozen garlic. Supercook clearly lists the ingredients each recipe uses, so you can find the perfect recipe quickly! Chicken adobo is one of the most famous and talked-about dishes in Filipino cuisine. It's great for people with a very busy schedule and who like simple meals that are quick and easy to prepare. This is a native Philippine dish that I make with chicken breast and corn and capsicum and a slightly thicker sauce than usual.
If you find this Chicken Breast Adobo recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.