Recipe of Speedy Chicken and Mushroom Cream Pasta
Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, if you're looking for Chicken and Mushroom Cream Pasta recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Chicken and Mushroom Cream Pasta recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken and Mushroom Cream Pasta recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Basics of Being Healthy.
We all realize that, in order to really be healthful, nutritious and balanced meal plans are important as are good amounts of exercise. The worst part is that, at the end of the day, we don't always have enough time or energy required for a healthy lifestyle. When our work day is finished, most people do not want to go to the gym. A delicious, grease laden burger is usually our food of choice and not a crunchy green salad (unless we are vegetarians). You should be thankful to learn that getting healthy doesn't always have to be super hard work. With training you can get all of the nutrients and the physical exercise that you need. Here are some basic ways to get healthful.
Be wise when you do your food shopping. When you make good decisions at the grocery store, your meals will get healthier automatically. At the end of your day do you really want to deal with crowded grocery stores and long waits in the drive through line? You want to get home quickly and eat something great. Fill your cabinets with nutritious foods. This makes it easy to have a good meal--even if you want something junky--because you'll be eating something that is naturally better for you than anything you'd buy in a hurry at the store or in the fast food joint.
There are lots of things you can pursue to become healthy. An overpriced gym membership and very restrictive diets are not the only way to do it. It is the little things you choose each day that really help you with weight loss and getting healthy. Make sensible choices every day is a great start. Looking to get in as much exercise as possible is another. The numbers on the scale aren't the only indicator of your lifestyle choices. It’s about making your body as sturdy as it can be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let's go back to chicken and mushroom cream pasta recipe. You can cook chicken and mushroom cream pasta using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Chicken and Mushroom Cream Pasta:
- Use 3 of chicken tenderloins.
- You need 8 oz of spaghetti.
- Provide 1/2 lb of assorted sliced mushrooms - cremini, baby bella, shiitake.
- You need 2 cloves of garlic, minced.
- Provide 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- Provide 1/2 cup of heavy cream.
- Take 2 tbsp of butter.
- Take of Lemon juice.
- Get 1/4 cup of grated parmesan.
- Prepare to taste of Salt and pepper.
Steps to make Chicken and Mushroom Cream Pasta:
- Boil a pot of salted water and cook spaghetti to a minute short of al dente.
- Slice chicken into small pieces and season with salt and pepper. Cook for a few minutes in a hot skillet with olive oil until just done, then remove from skillet and set aside.
- In the same skillet, heat oil and minced garlic until fragrant. Add mushrooms and brown for several minutes.
- Add cooked spaghetti to skillet along with a splash of pasta water, and return chicken to the skillet. Pour in heavy cream and cook until sauce starts to thicken..
- Add lemon juice and butter, then turn off heat and mix until butter is completely melted. Check the sauce, and add salt and pepper to taste..
- Separate pasta into two large bowls, then top with grated parmesan. Serve hot..
Home » Recipes » Recipes » Creamy Chicken and Mushroom Pasta. Season lightly, add in the cream and allow the mixture to come to the boil. Literally, is there any better combo than cream, pasta, chicken and mushroom? The answer's absolutely not, in case you were wondering. Finally, creamy pasta sauces do dry up very quickly.
If you find this Chicken and Mushroom Cream Pasta recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.