Recipe of Speedy CC'S easy pasta bake
Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, if you're looking for CC'S easy pasta bake recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best CC'S easy pasta bake recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to CC'S easy pasta bake recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Simple Ways to Be Healthy.
You already know that, to achieve true health, your diet needs to be well balanced and nutritious and you need to get a good amount of exercise. Sadly, there isn't always enough time or energy for us to really do the things we want to do. At the conclusion of the day, most of us want to go home, not to the gym. People crave junk food, not veggies (unless they are vegetarians). You should be glad to learn that getting healthy doesn't always have to be super difficult. With training you can get all of the nutrients and the exercise that you need. Here are some hints to be as healthy as possible.
Select water over other products. Soda and coffee, when consumed in small amounts, aren't that bad. Getting all your hydration from them is a awful idea. Choosing water as an alternative to other beverage adds to your body's health and allows it stay hydrated. This also helps you reduce your caloric intake by hundreds of points without needing to buy and eat gross diet foods. Water is ordinarily one of the keys to really losing weight and leading a healthful lifestyle.
There are lots of things you can go after to become healthy. Not all of them demand fancy gym memberships or restricted diets. Little things, when done each day, can do plenty to make it easier to get healthy and lose pounds. Being intelligent about the choices you make each day is a start. Getting as much physical exercise as you possibly can is another factor. Don't overlook that health isn't only about how much you weigh. You need to help to make your body as strong as possible.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let's go back to cc's easy pasta bake recipe. To cook cc's easy pasta bake you need 12 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook CC'S easy pasta bake:
- Use 1 1/2 box of pasta of your choice I.e. rigatoni, penne , etc...
- Take 2 of jars of your favorite pasta sauce.
- Provide 1 medium of container of ricotta cheese.
- Prepare 1 medium of container of cottage cheese.
- Prepare 1 large of package of Italian cheese blend.
- Get 1 large of package of your favorite cheese , mozzarella cheese, or cheddar.
- Get 2 lb of ground turkey or beef.
- Take 1 of egg.
- Use 1 medium of onion, chopped.
- Use 1 medium of bell pepper chopped.
- Provide of spices.
- Use of garlic powder, Italian season, black pepper, garlic salt, your favorite seasoning I add tony's to give it a little kick!.
Steps to make CC'S easy pasta bake:
- Brown your meat than add onion and bell pepper cover and simmer 10 minutes.
- Drain excess fat add your spices and pasta sauce combine well. Turn heat to low cover and simmer..
- Cook pasta (7 to 9 minutes) follow box instructions.
- Mix egg , ricotta, and cottage cheese together in a bowl season with spices and blend well. Season to taste..
- In a bowl mix pasta with ricotta cheese mixture..
- In a large glass pan add some pasta sauce then pasta then sauce then shredded cheese. Repeat. You should have 2 or 3 layers..
- After layering, add all remaining cheese on top sprinkle garlic powder and Italian season on cheese. Cover with foil bake at 400° 15 minutes. Remove foil and bake 10 to 15 more minutes or until golden brown..
- Let cool 10 minutes , serve with garlic bread and salad enjoy!.
Here is the proud chef showing off her dish! Caprese Pasta Bake Recipe - Easy Pasta Caprese (VIDEO). This STOVETOP CAPRESE PASTA BAKE is a one pot wonder! Easy Baked Ziti This baked ziti recipe is perfect for any and every occasion, from a busy weeknight to a holiday dinner. It's quick and easy to make, great for serving a crowd, and delicious to boot!
If you find this CC'S easy pasta bake recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.