Recipe of Speedy Baked penne pasta
Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, if you're looking for Baked penne pasta recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Baked penne pasta recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Baked penne pasta recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Easy Ways to Get Healthy.
Everyone knows that in order to truly be healthy you need to eat a naturally healthy and balanced diet and get a proper level of exercise. Sadly, there isn't constantly enough time or energy for us to really do the things we want to do. When our work day is complete, most people do not want to go to the gym. We want a delicious, greasy burger, not an equally tasty salad (unless we’re vegetarians). You will be delighted to discover that becoming healthy doesn't have to be hard. If you are conscientious you'll get all of the activity and appropriate food choices you need. Here are some of the best techniques to be healthy and balanced.
Drink water, not alternative beverages. Soda and coffee, when used in moderation, aren't that bad. It will be, however, a bad idea to only drink soda or coffee. Choosing water instead of other beverage adds to your body's health and helps it stay hydrated. You’re also cutting hundreds of calories away from your diet— without having to be forced to eat terrible tasting diet food. Water is usually one of the keys to really reducing your weight and getting healthy.
There are a lot of things that contribute to your getting healthy. Not all of them necessitate fancy gym memberships or restrained diets. Little things, when done each day, can do a lot to make it easier to get healthy and lose pounds. Being smart when you choose your food and activities is where it begins. A suitable amount of physical activity each day is also important. Don't ignore that health isn't only about how much you weigh. You really want your body to be powerful too.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let's go back to baked penne pasta recipe. You can cook baked penne pasta using 13 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Baked penne pasta:
- Get of penne pasta.
- Prepare of processed cheddar cheese.
- Prepare of Red paprika medium sized.
- You need of green capsicum.
- Provide of yellow bell pepper.
- Use of onion medium sized.
- Use of red tomatoes.
- Prepare of olive oil.
- Prepare of oregano for seasoning.
- Get of paprika flakes for seasoning.
- Get of pasta sauce.
- Use of Common salt as per the taste.
- Provide of Basil leaves for garnishing.
Instructions to make Baked penne pasta:
- Boil pasta by putting few drops of oil to avoid sticking..
- Strain it once it becomes tender and keep it aside..
- Chop veggies mentioned above in the ingredients..you can also take broccoli and other veggies of your choice and keep it aside..
- Now grease a glass dish from all the sides..
- Place few veggies in the layers.
- Add cheese over it and sprinkle some salt too.
- Add pasta and put more cheese slices over it like this alternate veggies.then pasta and then cheese slices and make few layers in the glass dish.
- Sprinkle oregano and paprika seasoning over it...
- Keep it in the microwave under ordinary microwave mode power 100 for 10 minutes.
- The cheese starts melting and gets infuses with the pasta and veggies..The veggies also bdcome tender but crunchy...
- Take out the glass dish.your yummy baked cheesy pasta is ready...
- Enjoy and happy eating...
In a large skillet over medium heat, heat oil, then add onion, garlic and mushrooms. Our top selection of penne pasta recipes with chicken, sausage, fish and vegetarian options. Including family favourites like pasta bakes and bolognese. Try our gluten-free baked penne pasta recipe with roasted vegetables. Learn how to prepare this recipe step by step and see a list of Gluten Free Baked Penne Pasta with Roasted Vegetables.
If you find this Baked penne pasta recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.