Recipe of Quick Mike's Prime Rib Po' Boys
Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, if you're looking for Mike's Prime Rib Po' Boys recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Mike's Prime Rib Po' Boys recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mike's Prime Rib Po' Boys recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Simple Ways to Be Healthy.
Everybody knows that in order to truly be healthy you need to eat a wholesome and balanced diet and get a proper level of exercise. The worst part is that, at the end of the day, we don't always have enough time or energy required for a healthy lifestyle. Working out at the gym isn't something people decide to do when they get off from work. People crave sweets and salts, not veggies (unless they are vegetarians). You should be thankful to learn that getting healthy doesn't always have to be super hard work. If you keep at it, you'll get all of the required foods and activites. Here are some simple ways to get healthy.
Pick water over other drinks. Drinking a soda or cup of coffee every so often won't hurt you too badly. It will be, however, a bad idea to exclusively drink soda or coffee. Drinking water instead of other kinds of drinks is a good way to help your body in its health and hydration. This also helps you decrease your caloric intake by hundreds of points without having to buy and eat gross diet foods. Successful weight loss efforts often depend entirely on water consumption.
There are all sorts of activities that you can do to get wholesome. Extensive gym visits and directly defined diets are not always the answer. Little things, when done each day, can do a great deal to help you get healthy and lose pounds. Being intelligent when you choose your food and activities is where it begins. Looking to get in as much physical activity as possible is another. Don't overlook that health isn't only about simply how much you weigh. You need your body to be strong too.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let's go back to mike's prime rib po' boys recipe. You can cook mike's prime rib po' boys using 20 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Mike's Prime Rib Po' Boys:
- Prepare of ● For The Meats.
- Take of Prime Rib [bone in - season meat generously].
- Get of Dried Rosemary.
- Take of Dried Thyme.
- You need of Fresh Ground Black Pepper.
- Provide of Sea Salt.
- Use of ● For The Vegetables.
- Provide of Vidalia Onions [thin sliced].
- You need of Green Bell Pepper [thin sliced].
- Take of Garlic [fine minced].
- Use of Fresh Ground Black Pepper.
- Prepare of ● For The Garnishments.
- You need of Fresh Chilled Tomatoes [thin sliced].
- Use of Fresh Chilled Lettuce [thin sliced].
- Prepare of ● For The Breads.
- You need of Swiss Cheese.
- You need of Real Horseradish.
- Take of Leidenheimer Bread Rolls.
- Provide of ● For The Sides.
- Prepare of Au Jus [+ water as needed].
Instructions to make Mike's Prime Rib Po' Boys:
- Oil and generously season your prime rib. Place on a lifted rack in a disposable pan..
- Bake at 400° for 15 minutes then 20 minutes per pound at 325°.You'll want an internal temperature of 120° for rare..
- Fresh hogie rolls with horseradish pictured.
- Place your leftover prime rib in a pot with your Au Jus. Simmer for 5 minutes..
- Julianne your vegetables.
- Thin slice your prime rib and simmer in your leftover Au Jus..
- Saute your vegetables until translucent..
- Toast and coat your bread with horseradish and garnish with chilled lettuce and sliced tomatoes. Enjoy!.
If you find this Mike's Prime Rib Po' Boys recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.