Recipe of Perfect Gaeng kiew wan gai
Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Gaeng kiew wan gai recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Gaeng kiew wan gai recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Gaeng kiew wan gai recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Basics of Being Healthy.
You already know that, to achieve true health, your diet needs to be sensible and wholesome and you need to get a good amount of exercise. The unfortunate thing is that, at the end of the day, we don't always have enough time or energy required for a healthy lifestyle. Working out at the gym isn't something people make time for when they get off from work. We want a delicious, greasy burger, not an equally tasty salad (unless we’re vegetarians). You should be pleased to learn that getting healthy doesn't always have to be super hard work. With training you can get all of the nutrients and the exercise that you need. Here are some of the best techniques to be healthy.
Make smart choices when grocery shopping. Making good decisions when obtaining groceries means that you'll be able to eat nutritious meals without a lot of effort. Think for a second: you don't want to go to a chaotic grocery store or sit in a long line at the drive thru at the end of your day. You want to go to your apartment and make something from your kitchen. Fill your cabinets with wholesome foods. This way—even if you choose something a little greasy or not as good for you as it could be, you’re still picking foods that are better for you than you would get at the local diner or fast food drive through window.
There are a lot of things that factor into getting healthy. Intensive gym visits and directly defined diets are not always the solution. You can do small things each day to improve upon your health and lose weight. Make shrewd choices every day is a great start. A suitable amount of physical activity each day is also important. The numbers on the scale aren't the only indicator of your lifestyle choices. It has more to do with making your body as sturdy as it can be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let's go back to gaeng kiew wan gai recipe. To cook gaeng kiew wan gai you need 25 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Gaeng kiew wan gai:
- Provide of chicken breast.
- Use of light coconut milk (or ¼ cup thick coconut milk diluted with ¾ cup water, for simmering chicken).
- Prepare of thick coconut milk.
- You need of light coconut milk (or 1½ cups thick coconut milk diluted with 2 cups of water).
- Get of pea eggplants (stems removed, or Thai eggplants).
- Take of kaffir lime leaves (shredded).
- You need of Thai basil leaves.
- You need of fish sauce.
- You need of palm sugar.
- Get of vegetable oil.
- Prepare of spur chillies (sliced diagonally).
- You need of curry paste (pound all ingredients together).
- Use of green bird's eye chillies (stems removed, reduce chillies to reduce spiciness).
- Use of green spur chillies (chopped coarsely).
- Prepare of salt.
- Provide of shallot (peeled, chopped finely).
- Get of garlic (chopped finely).
- Provide of galangal (chopped finely).
- You need of lemongrass (chopped finely).
- Prepare of kaffir lime zest (chopped finely).
- Provide of coriander roots (chopped finely).
- Take of coriander seed (roasted, grounded to powder).
- Get of pepper (grounded).
- Take of cumin (roasted, grounded to powder).
- Provide of shrimp paste.
Instructions to make Gaeng kiew wan gai:
- Clean the chicken and pat dry with paper towel. Slice vertically into thin slices. Add 1 cup light coconut milk into a pot and bring to boil. Add chicken and reduce the heat to simmer the chicken until meat is tender. Dish out the chicken and set aside..
- Add the vegetable oil into a pan and heat over medium heat. Once the oil is hot, add the curry paste and stir-fry until fragrant. Slowly add ½ cup of thick coconut milk and stir-fry until fragrant. Add chicken to the pan and stir-fry to evenly coat chicken in the curry paste. Remove pan from heat..
- Transfer curry and chicken into a large pot and heat over medium heat. Add in 3½ cups light coconut milk and kaffir lime leaves. Bring to boil then add fish sauce and sugar..
- Add pea eggplant and make sure they are submerged in the curry. Continue cooking until eggplant is cooked through, then add the remaining ½ cup thick coconut milk. Bring to boil and add Thai basil leaves and red spur chillies..
- Taste the curry and adjust the spiciness to your liking. If the curry is too spicy, add some coconut milk to bring down the heat level. Turn off the heat and remove from the stove. Dish out the curry into a bowl and garnish with Thai basil leaves. Enjoy with steamed rice or rice noodles. NOTES When cooking the chicken, make sure the thin coconut milk is boiling before adding the chicken meat. This will tenderise the meat and remove any foul smell. The thin coconut milk that was used to boil th.
I wrote this recipe for the Fan Club Thailand website. Full recipe notes are in the like below: bit.ly/greencurryrecipe If you have any questions regarding cooking or travelling, or. Green curry is a classic Thai curry (แกงเขียวหวานไก่ - gaeng kiew wan gai) that gets its name from the creamy green color of the sauce. The color predominantly comes from the use of green chilies in the curry paste, but green herbs such as kaffir limes, and Thai basil can also contribute to the verdant color. www.openchiangmai.com Gaeng Kiew Wan is one of the most famous recipe. Served with warm rice that make your mouth watering.
If you find this Gaeng kiew wan gai recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.