Recipe of Favorite Soy meat and Oyster sauce stir-fry
Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you're looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Soy meat and Oyster sauce stir-fry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Soy meat and Oyster sauce stir-fry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Basics of Being Healthy.
We all know that, in order to really be healthy, nutritious and balanced meal plans are important as are good amounts of exercise. However, we do not always have the time or the energy that this type of lifestyle involves. When our work day is complete, most people do not prefer to go to the gym. We want a tasty, greasy burger, not an equally scrumptious salad (unless we’re vegetarians). You should be thankful to learn that getting healthy doesn't always have to be super hard work. If you are conscientious you'll get all of the activity and appropriate food choices you need. Here are some basic ways to get healthy.
Select water over other refreshments. Having a soda or cup of coffee once in awhile won't hurt you too badly. Using them for your only source of hydration, on the other hand, is dumb. When you choose water over other beverages you are helping your body remain very healthful and hydrated. This also helps you lower your caloric intake by hundreds of points without requiring you to buy and eat gross diet foods. Water is usually one of the keys to really slimming down and getting healthy.
There are all sorts of things that you can do to get healthy and balanced. An expensive gym membership and very hard to stick to diets are not the only way to do it. It is the little things you choose each day that really help you with weight loss and becoming healthy. Make sensible choices every day is a great start. Getting as much exercise as possible is another factor. Don't ignore that health isn't only about how much you weigh. You want your body to be strong too.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let's go back to soy meat and oyster sauce stir-fry recipe. To make soy meat and oyster sauce stir-fry you only need 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Soy meat and Oyster sauce stir-fry:
- You need of As much as you want Soy meat 大豆ミート (好きなだけ).
- Use of １Tablespoon Soy sauce お醤油 大さじ１.
- Take of Gluten free flour グルテンフリーフラワー(無ければ米粉や片栗粉).
- Provide of carrot 人参 １本.
- Prepare of onion 玉ねぎ １こ.
- Use of oil 油.
- Take of Oyster souce オイスターソース 大さじ１から２.
- Use of Soy sauce お醤油 大さじ1.
- Take of Konbu water or Vegetables soup stock or water 昆布水(無ければ水) 50㏄~100㏄ほど.
Instructions to make Soy meat and Oyster sauce stir-fry:
- Soak dry soy meat in water until tender. Rinse thoroughly with water. Squeeze out the excess water from the soy meat, Add in 1 tablespoon soy sauce and marinate by rubbing it in. 大豆ミートをぬるま湯で戻す。水でよく洗ったら、余分な水分を絞り、お醤油を入れ手で軽く揉みこむ。.
- Just before frying, coat the soy meat with gluten flour. グルテンフリーフラワーをまぶす。.
- Heat the frying oil between 170℃- 180℃ (338F - 356F) Then put the soy meat in, fry until golden and crispy. 油を170~180℃に温め、カリッとするまで揚げる。.
- Put the vegetables in, fry 3 minutes．野菜を素揚げしていく.
- Heat a pan to high,Add in soy meat,vegetables,konbu water,oyster sauce and soy sauce. If the taste is thin, drizzle it with a few dashes of soy sauce or just as much as you want. Have fun for chow time! 熱したフライパンに大豆ミート、野菜、昆布水、醤油、オイスターソースを入れ、トロミが出るまで炒める。味見して薄ければ醤油やオイスターソース、お好みで味を調える。.
The oyster sauce is a main ingredient in the sauce and enhances the natural flavor of the beef nicely. Using the flavoured oil left in the wok, fry the beef in batches until well browned. Return all the ingredients back to the wok and toss together. I agree, oyster sauce makes anything taste good! Great tips for keeping the tenderizing the meat.
If you find this Soy meat and Oyster sauce stir-fry recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.