Recipe of Award-winning Sweet Spiced Chicken Liver in Dark Soy Sauce
Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, if you're looking for Sweet Spiced Chicken Liver in Dark Soy Sauce recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Sweet Spiced Chicken Liver in Dark Soy Sauce recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Sweet Spiced Chicken Liver in Dark Soy Sauce recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Simple Ways to Be Healthy.
We all realize that, in order to really be healthful, nutritious and balanced diets are important as are good amounts of exercise. Sadly, we do not always have the time or the energy that this type of lifestyle demands. Working out at the gym isn't something people decide to do when they get off from work. We want a delicious, greasy burger, not an equally scrumptious salad (unless we’re vegetarians). You will be happy to discover that getting healthy doesn't have to be hard. If you are conscientious you'll get all of the activity and appropriate food choices you need. Here are some basic ways to get healthy.
Make smart decisions when shopping for groceries. If you make smart choices when you are purchasing your groceries, you will be eating better meals by default. Think about it: you aren’t going to want to deal with a busy store or a long drive through line at the end of the day. You’re going to go home and make what you have in the cupboards. Your house should be filled with healthy foods and ingredients. By doing this, even when you choose that you want something greasy or not super nutritous, you will still be choosing items that are healthier for you than you would probably choose while running into a store or fast food restaurant.
There are plenty of things you can go after to become healthy. Not all of them necessitate fancy gym memberships or limited diets. It is the little things you choose on a daily basis that really help you with weight loss and becoming healthy. Being clever when you choose your food and actions is where it begins. Getting as much exercise as possible is another factor. Don't ignore that health isn't only about how much you weigh. You need to help to make your body as strong as possible.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let's go back to sweet spiced chicken liver in dark soy sauce recipe. To cook sweet spiced chicken liver in dark soy sauce you only need 19 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Sweet Spiced Chicken Liver in Dark Soy Sauce:
- Provide of A. Boiled & drained.
- You need 300-350 g of boiled chicken liver.
- Get of B. Sauté until fragrant.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of finely minced garlic.
- You need 1 tbsp of finely julienned ginger.
- You need 1 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Provide 1 of lemon grass - bruised.
- You need 1 of star anise.
- Get 1 of cinnamon.
- Prepare 2 of (or more) small chillies - bruised.
- Get of C. Seasoning.
- You need 1/4 C of water.
- Take 1 tbsp of dark soy sauce.
- You need 1 tbsp of sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of chicken seasoning powder.
- Take 1 tsp of corn starch (opt).
- Prepare Dash of ground pepper.
- Get of Note: Add finely chop oriental corriander at the end.
- Provide of only for those who love this herb 😉.
Instructions to make Sweet Spiced Chicken Liver in Dark Soy Sauce:
- Prepare all ingredients. chicken livers are cleaned, boiled, drained and keep aside..
- Sauté B until fragrant. Add in A (chicken liver) and stir for a minute or two over medium low heat. Next, season with C. Adjust seasoning accordingly. Add few more tbsp of water if necessary for some extra gravy/sauce (opt). Stir to evenly coat the liver. Remove from the heat..
- Garnish and serve with warm white rice..
I'm told that chicken feet, liver, heart etc is very tasty, but I don't have any immediate plans to find. In this traditional Palestinian recipe, chicken livers are cooked in olive oil with bell peppers, onions and garlic and seasoned with allspice, sumac and soy. I substituted himalayas salt for soy sauce. I added an extra tsp. of soy sauce. I was afraid that allspice will add an unpleasant taste but it all..
If you find this Sweet Spiced Chicken Liver in Dark Soy Sauce recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.