Recipe of Award-winning Sweet Potato Ravioli with Cherry Tomatoes, Goat Cheese and Arugula
Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you're looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Sweet Potato Ravioli with Cherry Tomatoes, Goat Cheese and Arugula recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Sweet Potato Ravioli with Cherry Tomatoes, Goat Cheese and Arugula recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Basics of Being Healthy.
Everybody knows that in order to truly be healthy you need to eat a naturally healthy and balanced diet and get a proper workout regularly. However, we do not always have the time or the power that this type of lifestyle demands. At the end of the day, most of us want to go home, not to the gym. A delicious, grease laden burger is usually our food of choice and not a crunchy green salad (unless we are vegetarians). The good news is that making healthy choices doesn’t have to be irritating. If you are conscientious you'll get all of the activity and healthy food choices you need. Here are some ideas to be as healthful as possible.
Choose water over other products. Having a soda or a cup of coffee every once in a while isn’t a bad idea. Using them for your lone source of hydration, conversely, is dumb. Ingesting water instead of other forms of drinks is a good way to aid your body in its health and hydration. You’re also cutting hundreds of calories out of your diet— without having to be forced to eat terrible tasting diet food. Successful weight loss efforts often depend entirely on water ingestion.
There are a good deal of things that contribute to your getting healthy. Extensive gym visits and narrowly defined diets are not always the answer. It is the little things you choose each day that really help you with weight loss and becoming healthy. Being smart when you choose your food and actions is where it begins. Getting as much exercise as possible is another factor. The numbers on the scale aren't the only signal of your healthfulness. It’s about making your body as strong as it can be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let's go back to sweet potato ravioli with cherry tomatoes, goat cheese and arugula recipe. To cook sweet potato ravioli with cherry tomatoes, goat cheese and arugula you only need 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Sweet Potato Ravioli with Cherry Tomatoes, Goat Cheese and Arugula:
- You need 4 tbsps of butter.
- Prepare 350 g of sweet potato (cut in 1cm cubes).
- Prepare 1 clove of garlic (minced).
- Provide 1/2 of lemon (for zest & juice).
- Take 150 g of cherry tomatoes (quartered).
- You need 500 g of ravioli.
- Provide of salt, pepper, herbs of choice.
- Prepare of olive oil.
- Take 80-100 g of goat cheese (cut in small pieces).
- You need 1 handful of arugula.
Steps to make Sweet Potato Ravioli with Cherry Tomatoes, Goat Cheese and Arugula:
- Warm 2 tbsps of butter in a big pan. Add the sweet potato and a pinch of salt, pepper & some herbs. Cook for 5-6 minutes on medium heat until the potatoes start to turn golden..
- Add a clove of garlic (minced) and zest of half a lemon. Cook for another minute..
- Add 2 more tablespoons of butter, and the cherry tomatoes, then squeeze the juice from the lemon half. Cook for another minute on low fire..
- In the meantime, cook the ravioli according to package instructions. Once cooked, drain the ravioli and add them to the pan with potatoes and cherry tomatoes, adding a tablespoon of olive oil. Mix gently..
- Place a portion of the ravioli on a plate, sprinkle the goat cheese and arugula on top. Serve immediately..
If you find this Sweet Potato Ravioli with Cherry Tomatoes, Goat Cheese and Arugula recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.