Recipe of Award-winning Scrambled Eggs
Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, if you're looking for Scrambled Eggs recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Scrambled Eggs recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Scrambled Eggs recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Easy Ways to Get Healthy.
Everybody knows that in order to truly be healthy you need to eat a nutritious and balanced diet and get a proper workout regularly. Unfortunately, we do not always have the time or the energy that this type of lifestyle requires. At the end of the day, almost everyone want to go home, not to the gym. We want a tasty, greasy burger, not an equally scrumptious salad (unless we’re vegetarians). You should be glad to learn that getting healthy doesn't always have to be super hard work. If you keep going with it, you'll get all of the required nutrients and exercise. Here are some simple ways to get healthy.
Take the stairs. Instead of picking the elevator, climb the stairs to your floor. This isn't as simple to do if you work on a very high floor but if you work on a lower floor, utilizing the stairs is a excellent way to get some extra exercise. If you do work on a extremely high floor, why not get off the elevator a couple of floors earlier and walk the rest of the way? Most people will decide to be lazy and take an elevator instead of getting exercise on the stairs. Even if you only have a single flight to climb, climbing along it during the day is a great way to get additional exercise.
There are plenty of things you can do to become healthy. Intensive gym visits and directly defined diets are not always the answer. You can do little things every day to improve upon your health and lose weight. Make shrewd choices every day is a great start. Wanting to get in as much exercise as possible is another. Remember: being healthy isn’t just about reducing your weight. You really want your body to be strong too.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let's go back to scrambled eggs recipe. To make scrambled eggs you need 8 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Scrambled Eggs:
- Take of Eggs.
- You need of eggs Hard boiled.
- Provide of Milk Skim.
- Get of Bacon Ham Kippers Salmon Turkey Lean , , , or.
- Take of Tomato Mushroom and.
- You need of Salt Pepper and.
- Provide of Basil.
- You need of “ Spray2Cook ” (a word used to describe any low-cal. non-stick cook’s oil spray).
Steps to make Scrambled Eggs:
- "Perfect" scrambled eggs: For eggs that are golden yellow. Break two eggs and one tablespoon of skim milk per person into a mixing bowl. Whisk vigorously, preferably with a electric whisker, until the egg / milk mix is well aerated. Spray a fry pan well with Spray2Cook*. Turn heat to high until bubbling then reduce to medium. Pour in the eggs. With a heat resistant silicone spatula push the eggs to the center of the pan. Tip the pan slightly side to side and fold the eggs in and over on t....
- "Real" scrambled eggs (no milk or water): For eggs that are a mix of yellow and white. Spray a fry pan well with Spray2Cook*. Turn heat to high until bubbling then reduce to medium. Break 2 eggs per person in the pan and stir to scramble the whites before breaking the yolks. Keep the eggs moving (and turning) with a spatula until they are still a touch moist, turn off the heat and scramble for 15 to 30 seconds more. Serve sooner rather than later as the eggs will continue cook on the pla....
- Scramble Medley: For eggs that are a mix of textures. To Serve 2:- Take a hard boiled egg and chop it into small pieces. Take 4 eggs and separate the yolks from the whites and whisk each. Spray a fry pan well with Spray2Cook*. Turn heat to high until bubbling then reduce to medium. Put in the chopped boiled egg until warmed through. Pour in the eggs whites and mix vigorously. As the whites start to harden add the yolks continuing to mix vigorously. Keep the eggs moving (and turning)....
- Serving Suggestion 1 - Full Scramble Breakfast.
- Serving Suggestion 2 - Scrambled Egg and Bacon (basil garnish is always good on scrambled egg!).
- Serving Suggestion 3 - Scrambled Egg and Ham.
- Serving Suggestion 4 - Scrambled Eggs and kippers.
- Serving Suggestion 5 - Scramble and Salmon.
- Serving Suggestion 6 - Scrambled Eggs with Turkey.
- Preparing a rolled and boned shank portion to obtain medalions of lean meat to use as "bacon".
Scrambled eggs, like people, come in all different temperaments. They can be utilitarian, a sensible breakfast basic with little to no frills. Or they can be wild, improvised concertos. Scrambled eggs make a fantastically quick and nutritious breakfast or brunch - watch our video to get the technique just right. Then add a decadent touch by accompanying them with delicious smoked.
If you find this Scrambled Eggs recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.