Recipe of Award-winning Pork Steamed Fried Rice
Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you're looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Pork Steamed Fried Rice recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Pork Steamed Fried Rice recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Basics of Being Healthy.
We all realize that, in order to really be healthy, nutritious and balanced meal plans are important as are good amounts of exercise. The worst part is that, at the end of the day, we don't always have the time or energy required for a healthy lifestyle. When our work day is done, most people do not want to go to the gym. People crave sweets and salts, not veggies (unless they are vegetarians). The good news is that making healthy choices doesn’t have to be irritating. If you are diligent you'll get all of the activity and appropriate food choices you need. Here are some hints to be as healthy as possible.
When you go grocery shopping, be sensible about it. When you make wise choices at the grocery store, your meals will get healthier automatically. Think about it: you aren’t going to want to deal with a busy store or a long drive through line at the end of the day. You want to get home quickly and eat something good. Make sure that what you already have is nutritious. By doing this, even when you decide that you want something greasy or not super nutritous, you will still be choosing items that are healthier for you than you would probably choose while running into a store or fast food restaurant.
There are many things you can do to become healthy. Not all of them demand fancy gym memberships or restrained diets. You can do little things each day to improve upon your health and lose weight. Being smart when you choose your food and routines is where it begins. Getting as much physical exercise as possible is another factor. Remember: being healthful isn’t just about slimming down. You need to help to make your body as strong you can make it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let's go back to pork steamed fried rice recipe. You can cook pork steamed fried rice using 14 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Pork Steamed Fried Rice:
- Prepare of Topping.
- Use of Fresh Green Peas.
- Take of sized Onion, chopped.
- Get of Garlic, crushed.
- Provide of Soy Sauce.
- Provide of Worcestershire Sauce.
- Prepare of Cornstarch.
- Take of Pork Broth.
- Prepare of pcs Shrimp.
- Take of Pork Tenderloin, cubed.
- Provide of Steamed Fried Rice.
- You need of Steamed Rice.
- Take of Hoisin Sauce.
- Use of olive oil.
Instructions to make Pork Steamed Fried Rice:
- Pour oil in a hot pan and saute onions and garlic for about 1 - 2 minutes..
- Add pork and mix until pork's fat starts to ooze out. Add shrimp and stir for 3-4 minutes then add soy sauce..
- Adjust heat to medium then add a cup of broth and let mixture boil for 5 minutes. Add Worcestershire sauce..
- Dissolve cornstarch in a half cup of cold water, add to the pan, just enough to thicken the sauce. Stir continuously then pour fresh green peas..
- Let it boil for another 5 minutes then set aside..
- In another pan, pour 1 tbsp olive oil then add steamed rice..
- Add hoisin sauce, mixing thoroughly with rice..
- In a bowl, place fried rice and top with the topping sauce..
Make the fried rice: In a bowl, mix together rice, beaten eggs, soy sauce, and pepper. Portion pork topping equally over each bowl of rice. Place bowls in a steamer; cover and steam for. Pork Fried Rice, made with tender pork tenderloin, is a delicious and complete meal your family will love. See how easy it is to make pork fried rice just like a Chinese restaurant in your own kitchen!
If you find this Pork Steamed Fried Rice recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.