Recipe of Award-winning Garlic Herb Roasted Potatoes
Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Garlic Herb Roasted Potatoes recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Garlic Herb Roasted Potatoes recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Garlic Herb Roasted Potatoes recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Easy Ways to Get Healthy.
You already know that, to achieve true health, your diet needs to be balanced and wholesome and you need to get a good amount of exercise. Sadly, there isn't constantly enough time or energy for us to really do the things we want to do. When our work day is finished, most people do not prefer to go to the gym. A juicy, grease laden burger is usually our food of choice and not a leafy green salad (unless we are vegetarians). The good news is that making healthy choices doesn’t have to be irritating. If you are persistent you'll get all of the activity and healthy food choices you need. Here are some basic ways to get healthy.
When you go to the grocery store, be sensible about it. If you make smart decisions when you are purchasing your groceries, you will be eating better meals by default. Think for a second: you don't want to go to a stressful grocery store or sit in a long line at the drive thru at the end of your day. You want to go home and make a little something from your kitchen. Make sure that what you already have is healthy. This way—even if you pick out something slightly greasy or not as good for you as it could be, you’re still selecting foods that are better for you than you would get at the local diner or fast food drive through window.
There are all kinds of things that you can do to get wholesome. Extensive gym visits and narrowly defined diets are not always the answer. It is the little things you choose each day that really help you with weight loss and becoming healthy. Being intelligent about the decisions you make each day is a start. Looking to get in as much physical exercise as possible is another. The numbers on the scale aren't the only signal of your lifestyle choices. It’s about making your body as sturdy as it can be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let's go back to garlic herb roasted potatoes recipe. To cook garlic herb roasted potatoes you need 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Garlic Herb Roasted Potatoes:
- Prepare of Potatoes,.
- Prepare of Minced garlic+red onion,.
- Provide of HERBS(grinded Bay leaves, Thyme, Oregano and mint),.
- Take of EXTRA SPICES(Ground ginger, paprika and cardamom),.
- Provide of White vinegar/ fresh lemon juice,.
- Provide of Cooking oil/olive oil,.
- Provide of Salt.
Instructions to make Garlic Herb Roasted Potatoes:
- Peel your potatoes(sometimes I don't peel them if they aren't soiled) and wash them well,.
- Rinse and Cut them into halves, quarters depending on how you want them. (I cut mine with a potato chipper coz that's how we prefer them),.
- Transfer them in a mixing bowl and add salt, minced garlic+red onion, herbs and the extra spices, without forgetting your vinegar(1 capful), and 2 tbsp of cooking/olive oil,.
- Toss them together until well coated and PREHEAT OVEN @ 200°C,.
- Transfer your potatoes into a greased pan/tray, spread them evenly and bake for exactly 40min(we don't like them crunchy but well roasted),.
- Serve them while hot and if you'd like, sprinkle some black pepper on top..
The best homemade roasted potatoes recipe ever! These delicious hasselback potatoes are roasted with olive oil, garlic, butter, parsley, thyme and lemon. It's really very easy and the only. Arrange the potatoes and garlic on a baking pan and toss with the olive oil (have the potatoes cut side down so they brown nicely). These teensy potatoes are about the size of big grapes.
If you find this Garlic Herb Roasted Potatoes recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.