Recipe of Award-winning Blueberry Buckle
Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, if you're looking for Blueberry Buckle recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Blueberry Buckle recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Blueberry Buckle recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Easy Ways to Get Healthy.
Everyone knows that in order to truly be healthy you need to eat a wholesome and balanced diet and get a proper amount of exercise. Sadly, there isn't often enough time or energy for us to really do the things we need to do. At the conclusion of the day, most of us want to go home, not to the gym. We want a yummy, greasy burger, not an equally scrumptious salad (unless we’re vegetarians). You will be delighted to discover that becoming healthy doesn't have to be hard. With practice you can get all of the nutritional requirements and the exercise that you need. Here are some of the best methods to be healthy and balanced.
Climb stairs. Instead of choosing the elevator, ascend the stairs to your floor. This isn't as easy to do if you work on a very high floor but if you work on a lower floor, making use of the stairs is a great way to get some extra exercise. If you do work on a super high floor, why not get off the elevator a few floors early and walk the rest of the way? So many people pick the elevator over clambering even a single flight of stairs. Even if you only have a single flight to climb, climbing down and up it during the day is a great way to get additional exercise.
There are a whole lot of things that factor into getting healthy. Extensive gym visits and directly defined diets are not always the solution. You can do tiny things every day to improve upon your health and lose weight. Being smart when you choose your food and actions is where it begins. A proper amount of physical activity each day is also necessary. Remember: being healthy and balanced isn’t just about slimming down. You need to help make your body as strong you can make it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let's go back to blueberry buckle recipe. You can have blueberry buckle using 15 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Blueberry Buckle:
- Get of Batter.
- Get of butter (1/2 stick), softened.
- Take of sugar.
- Get of egg.
- Provide of orange zest.
- You need of sifted, all-purpose flour.
- Use of baking powder.
- Get of salt.
- Prepare of milk.
- Get of blueberries.
- Take of all-purpose flour.
- Get of sugar.
- Use of cinnamon.
- Get of nutmeg.
- Provide of butter (1/2 stick).
Instructions to make Blueberry Buckle:
- Preheat oven to 375°. In a mixing bowl, cream 1/4 cup butter with 3/4 cup sugar until light and airy. Blend in the egg and orange zest..
- In another bowl, sift together 1 1/2 cups flour, baking powder and salt..
- Add flour mixture alternately with milk to the creamed mixture mixture. Gently fold in blueberries. Batter will be stiff..
- Pour into a greased 8x8-inch pan. I use my old trusty cast iron skillet though..
- To make the topping, combine the remaining sugar, flour, cinnamon, and nutmeg in a small bowl. Cut in butter until the mixture resembles coarse meal. Sprinkle over batter in the pan..
- Bake in 375° oven for 40 to 45 minutes. Place the pan on a rack to cool. Cut and serve warm..
If you find this Blueberry Buckle recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.