Recipe of Award-winning Authentic and Easy Thai Green Curry
Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Authentic and Easy Thai Green Curry recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Authentic and Easy Thai Green Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Authentic and Easy Thai Green Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Easy Ways to Get Healthy.
Everyone knows that in order to truly be healthy you need to eat a nutritious and balanced diet and get a proper workout regularly. The worst part is that, at the end of the day, we don't always have enough time or energy required for a healthy lifestyle. Going to the gym isn't something people make time for when they get off from work. People crave salty and sweet, not veggies (unless they are vegetarians). The good news is that making wise decisions doesn’t have to be a chore. With practice you can get all of the nutrients and the physical exercise that you need. Here are some tips to be as healthful as possible.
Consider the stairs. Walk up the stairs to where you live or work instead of using the elevator. This isn't as simple to do if you work on a very high floor but if you work on a lower floor, utilizing the stairs is a superb way to get some extra exercise. Even if you do live or work on one of the upper floors, you can still get off of the elevator first and climb up the stairs the rest of the way. Most people will choose to be idle and take an elevator instead of getting exercise on the stairs. Even just a individual flight of stairs, when travelled up or down a few times a day--can be a great improvement to your system.
There are a whole lot of things that contribute to your getting healthy. Not all of them require fancy gym memberships or limited diets. You can do tiny things every day to improve upon your health and lose weight. Being intelligent about the decisions you make each day is a start. A good amount of physical activity each day is also important. Remember: being healthy and balanced isn’t just about slimming down. You need to help to make your body as strong it can be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let's go back to authentic and easy thai green curry recipe. To make authentic and easy thai green curry you need 13 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Authentic and Easy Thai Green Curry:
- Prepare 250 grams of Chicken (Breast meat or thigh meat).
- You need 1 of Eggplant.
- Get 1 of or 2 Bell Peppers (red or yellow).
- Provide 1 packages of Shimeji, king oyster, or whatever mushroom you like.
- Prepare 1 small of Boiled bamboo shoots.
- Take 2 tbsp of Green curry paste.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Vegetable oil.
- Provide 100 ml of Coconut milk.
- Get 300 ml of Coconut Milk + water.
- You need 2 tbsp of ★Sugar.
- You need 1 tbsp of ★ Fish sauce.
- Take 1/2 tbsp of ★Salt.
- Get 4 of or 5 Basil leaves (optional).
Steps to make Authentic and Easy Thai Green Curry:
- Cut the eggplant in half lengthwise, then roughly chop into chunks. Cut the bell peppers into thick strips. Break the shimeji mushrooms into small clumps. Cut the chicken into bite-size pieces..
- Put oil in a pot, add green curry paste and stir fry for 1 minute over low heat..
- Add 100 ml of coconut milk and chicken, turn the heat to medium, and stir fry..
- If you are substituting soy milk or milk for the 100 ml of coconut milk, add 1/2 tablespoon each of vegetable oil and sugar..
- When the chicken changes color, add eggplant and bell peppers. If you are going to use bamboo shoots or mushrooms, add now..
- When the vegetables have softened a bit, add the ★ ingredients and the 300 ml of coconut milk + water and boil for 3 - 4 minutes..
- If you are substituting soy milk or milk for the 300 ml of coconut milk + water, add 1/2 tablespoon of vegetable oil and 1 tablespoon of sugar..
- Have a taste. It might not be spicy enough depending on the green curry paste you used. If necessary you can add more green curry paste..
- Now add the basil leaves (if you can get it, use basil imported from Thailand), turn off the heat, and it's done.♪ The basil is optional, so it's okay if you don't use it..
- This is also good with prawns or thinly sliced pork. If you use prawns, blanch first..
- When making Thai rice, it's best to reduce the amount of water a little bit..
- This green curry is also good over cooked somen noodles..
If you find this Authentic and Easy Thai Green Curry recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.