Recipe of Any-night-of-the-week Sweet Potato & Brown Sugar Fluffy Baked Donuts
Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you're looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Sweet Potato & Brown Sugar Fluffy Baked Donuts recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Sweet Potato & Brown Sugar Fluffy Baked Donuts recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Basics of Being Healthy.
Every person knows that in order to truly be healthy you need to eat a naturally healthy and balanced diet and get a proper workout regularly. The is that, at the end of the day, we don't always have the time or energy required for a healthy lifestyle. Going to the gym isn't something people want to do when they get off from work. A juicy, grease laden burger is usually our food of choice and not a leafy green salad (unless we are vegetarians). The good news is that making healthy decisions doesn’t have to be a chore. With training you can get all of the nutrients and the exercise that you need. Here are some of the best techniques to be healthy and balanced.
Go up the stairs. Instead of picking the elevator, climb the stairs to your floor. This isn't as simple to do if you work on a very high floor but if you work on a lower floor, using the stairs is a excellent way to get some extra exercise. Even if your office or home is on one of the highest floors, you can choose to get off of the elevator early and take the stairs the remainder of the way. Most people will choose to be sluggish and take an elevator instead of choosing exercise on the stairs. That just one flight of stairs—when taken a few times a day—can be just the extra boost that your system needs.
There are plenty of things you can pursue to become healthy. An costly gym membership and very restrictive diets are not the only way to do it. Little things, when done every day, can do plenty to help you get healthy and lose pounds. Being clever when you choose your food and activities is where it begins. A proper amount of physical activity each day is also necessary. The numbers on the scale aren't the only signal of your lifestyle choices. It has more to do with making your body as strong as it can be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let's go back to sweet potato & brown sugar fluffy baked donuts recipe. You can have sweet potato & brown sugar fluffy baked donuts using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Sweet Potato & Brown Sugar Fluffy Baked Donuts:
- Get 200 grams of Baked sweet potato.
- Prepare 30 grams of Butter.
- Provide 4 tbsp of Brown sugar.
- Use 1 of Egg.
- Get 100 ml of Milk.
- Get 100 grams of Flour.
- Use 1 tsp of Baking powder.
- Provide 2 tbsp of Toasted white sesame seeds.
Steps to make Sweet Potato & Brown Sugar Fluffy Baked Donuts:
- Preheat your oven to 200℃. Peel the baked sweet potatoes and mash..
- Using the masher, incorporate the butter, brown sugar, eggs, milk, and 1 tablespoon of the sesame seeds to Step 1. Once these have all been added, switch to a rubber spatula..
- Sift together the flour and baking powder and mix into the Step 2 mix with the spatula. Put in a plastic bag..
- Cut the end of the plastic bag and use it to squeeze out the batter into donut shapes on a baking pan lined with a cookie sheet. Top with sesame seeds and bake at 200 ℃ for 17 minutes..
- For my first attempt, I baked at 180℃ for 18 minutes and they didn't really get that 'baked' look..
If you find this Sweet Potato & Brown Sugar Fluffy Baked Donuts recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.