Recipe of Any-night-of-the-week Shrimp Pad Thai
Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, if you're looking for Shrimp Pad Thai recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Shrimp Pad Thai recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Shrimp Pad Thai recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Easy Ways to Get Healthy.
Everybody knows that in order to truly be healthy you need to eat a naturally healthy and balanced diet and get a proper level of exercise. Sadly, there isn't often enough time or energy for us to really do the things we want to do. When our work day is finished, most people do not want to go to the gym. People crave salty and sweet, not veggies (unless they are vegetarians). You will be pleased to discover that becoming healthy doesn't have to be hard. If you are persistent you'll get all of the activity and appropriate food choices you need. Here are some of the best ways to be healthy and balanced.
Climb stairs. Rather than riding an elevator, take the stairs to the floor you live or work on. While this will be hard to do if you live on or if your job is on a extremely high level floor in a skyscraper, taking the stairs to a home or office on, say, the fifth floor is entirely do-able. Even if you do live or work on one of the top floors, you can still get out of the elevator first and climb up the stairs the rest of the way. Lots of people choose the easy elevator ride instead of making an attempt on the stairs. That one flight of stairs—when taken a handful of times a day—can be just the extra boost that your system needs.
There are a whole lot of things that factor into getting healthy. An overpriced gym membership and very restrictive diets are not the only way to do it. Little things, when done every day, can do plenty to enable you to get healthy and lose pounds. Make shrewd choices every day is a great start. A proper amount of physical activity each day is also important. Remember: being healthful isn’t just about losing weight. You really want your body to be powerful too.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let's go back to shrimp pad thai recipe. You can have shrimp pad thai using 16 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Shrimp Pad Thai:
- Take of skinny rice sticks (soaked over night or at least 7 hours).
- Use 2 tbsp of cooking oil.
- Get 8 of shrimp.
- Take 2 of fried tofu (cut into pieces, use the really firm one, not even the pressed one).
- Use 1 of big shallots (cut into small dices).
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
- Get 1 handful of bean sprouts.
- You need of dried shrimps.
- Get 1 stalk of spring onion or chinese chives (cut into 2 inch length).
- You need 1 of lime.
- Provide of chicken (optional).
- Get of ---Sauce---.
- Prepare 3 1/2 tbsp of fish sauce.
- You need 4 tbsp of tamarind juice.
- Get 2 1/2 tbsp of sugar (brown sugar or gula melaka).
- You need 3 tbsp of water.
Steps to make Shrimp Pad Thai:
- Soak the noddle over night or at least 7 hours..
- Heat the oil in a wok on high heat. When the wok is hot enough, add shrimp and cook it, once done, set aside..
- In the wok, add tofu in and shallots and stir fry for until brown..
- Add noodles in. stir fry and add dried shrimp in. Add chives in..
- Add sauce and bean sprouts..
- In another wok, fry eggs (dont use the same wok if there isn't much space)..
- Serve with lime..
- Add bean sprouts.
- Serve with lime wedge and peanuts.
If you find this Shrimp Pad Thai recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.