Recipe of Any-night-of-the-week Ray's' Asiago Penne Chicken Pasta
Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, if you're looking for Ray's' Asiago Penne Chicken Pasta recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Ray's' Asiago Penne Chicken Pasta recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Ray's' Asiago Penne Chicken Pasta recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Simple Ways to Be Healthy.
Every person knows that in order to truly be healthy you need to eat a wholesome and balanced diet and get a proper level of exercise. The unfortunate thing is that, at the end of the day, we don't always have enough time or energy required for a healthy lifestyle. Working out at the gym isn't something people decide to do when they get off from work. We want a delicious, greasy burger, not an equally tasty salad (unless we’re vegetarians). You should be pleased to learn that getting healthy doesn't always have to be super difficult. If you keep at it, you'll get all of the required exercise and healthy food. Here are some of the best ways to be healthy.
Make smart decisions when grocery shopping. If you make smart choices when you are purchasing your groceries, you will be eating better meals by default. At the end of your day do you really want to deal with packed grocery stores and long waits in the drive through line? You want to get home quickly and have something great. Fill your cupboards with nutritious foods. This way—even if you decide on something a bit greasy or not as good for you as it could be, you’re still picking foods that are better for you than you would get at the local diner or fast food drive through window.
There are plenty of things you can do to become healthy. Extensive gym visits and directly defined diets are not always the solution. You can do tiny things every day to improve upon your health and lose weight. Being clever when you choose your food and routines is where it begins. Wanting to get in as much physical activity as possible is another. The numbers on the scale aren't the only signal of your health levels. You want your body to be powerful too.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let's go back to ray's' asiago penne chicken pasta recipe. To cook ray's' asiago penne chicken pasta you need 18 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Ray's' Asiago Penne Chicken Pasta:
- Get of mini penne pasta.
- Get of boiled and shredded chicken thighs.
- Prepare of grated parmesan cheese.
- Provide of of frozen broccoli.
- Prepare of olive oil.
- Get of sauce.
- Provide of heavy cream.
- Take of shredded asiago cheese.
- You need of butter.
- Get of Italian seasoning.
- You need of salt.
- Prepare of pepper.
- Provide of oregano.
- Use of chili flakes.
- Provide of Chicken bullion.
- Take of flour.
- Provide of Garlic finely chopped.
- Prepare of parsley.
Steps to make Ray's' Asiago Penne Chicken Pasta:
- Start by cooking chicken shredding and set aside.
- cook pasta as directed set aside. cook broccoli as directed on bag and set aside.
- add butter, olive oil and all seasonings, and garlic into a pot cook down about 2 minutes add in flour storing till crumbly, now add in heavy cream bring to a simmer cook till thickened about 7-10minutes. If still not as thick as you desire you can add another tablespoon of flour. now add in Asiago cheese.Check for seasonings. salt & pepper as desired..
- add broccoli and chicken to sauce, pour over pasta. We serve family style. Top with parmesan cheese & more asiago if desired.
If you find this Ray's' Asiago Penne Chicken Pasta recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.