Recipe of Any-night-of-the-week Penne Rosa
Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you're looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Penne Rosa recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Penne Rosa recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Easy Ways to Get Healthy.
Everybody knows that in order to truly be healthy you need to eat a naturally healthy and balanced diet and get a proper amount of exercise. The is that, at the end of the day, we don't always have enough time or energy required for a healthy lifestyle. Going to the gym isn't something people want to do when they get off from work. A juicy, grease laden burger is usually our food of choice and not a crunchy green salad (unless we are vegetarians). You will be happy to discover that getting healthy doesn't have to be hard. With practice you can get all of the nutritional requirements and the exercise that you need. Here are some tips to be as healthy as possible.
Be sensible when you do your grocery shopping. When you make informed and wise purchases at the grocery store, your meals will get healthier immediately. Think for a minute: you don't want to go to a stressful grocery store or sit in a lengthy line at the drive thru at the end of your day. You want to go to your apartment and make something from your kitchen. Fill your pantry shelves with wholesome foods. In this way, even when you decide that you want something greasy or not super nutritous, you will still be choosing items that are healthier for you than you would probably choose while running into a store or fast food restaurant.
There are many things you can do to become healthy. An overpriced gym membership and very restrictive diets are not the only way to do it. You can do tiny things every day to improve upon your health and lose weight. Make sensible choices every day is a great start. A proper amount of physical activity each day is also critical. The numbers on the scale aren't the only indication of your health levels. You need to help make your body as strong as possible.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let's go back to penne rosa recipe. To cook penne rosa you need 19 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Penne Rosa:
- Use 1 lb of Penne Pasta.
- Take 1 of Chicken Breast.
- You need 25 oz of Pasta Sauce.
- Use 1/4 cup of Chicken Broth.
- Provide 2/3 cup of Heavy Cream.
- Get 1/4 cup of Parmesan Cheese.
- Take 4 tbsp of Olive Oil.
- Prepare 3 cloves of Crushed Garlic.
- Provide 5 of Mushrooms Sliced.
- Use 2 of Tomatoes Diced.
- Use 2 cups of Spinach.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Crushed Red Pepper Flakes.
- Use 2 tbsp of Salt.
- Get 2 tbsp of Black pepper.
- Use 1 tbsp of Garlic Powder.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Onion Powder.
- You need 2 tbsp of Paprika.
- Use 1 tsp of Seasonal.
- You need 2 tsp of chili powder.
Steps to make Penne Rosa:
- Butterfly chicken breast and cut into small pieces. Add salt, black pepper, garlic powder, onion powder, paprika, seasonal and chili powder. Add olive oil into pan and chicken. When chicken is cooked add crushed garlic..
- Add diced tomatoes and sliced mushrooms then cover for 5 minutes. Uncover and add crushed red pepper flakes, stir then and chicken broth and let it come to a boil..
- Add pasta sauce then let come to a boil. Add heavy cream then let simmer for 10 minutes..
- Add parmesan cheese then simmer then add salt and pepper for flavor..
- Add penne pasta and spinach and mix..
- Serve and you’re all done!.
Noodles and Company is one of our favorite places to grab a quick lunch when we have a busy weekend. I especially like to do a take-out from there because they have the best take-out containers! This meal is seriously the best. It's quick and easy to make and it's delicious. Noodles and Company Penne Rosa Copycat Recipe.
If you find this Penne Rosa recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.