How to Prepare Perfect Dried Shrimp/Anchovy Fried Rice
Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Dried Shrimp/Anchovy Fried Rice recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Dried Shrimp/Anchovy Fried Rice recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Dried Shrimp/Anchovy Fried Rice recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Simple Ways to Be Healthy.
Every person knows that in order to truly be healthy you need to eat a naturally healthy and balanced diet and get a proper workout regularly. Sadly, there isn't often enough time or energy for us to really do the things we need to do. When our work day is finished, most people do not prefer to go to the gym. A delicious, grease laden burger is usually our food of choice and not a crunchy green salad (unless we are vegetarians). You will be pleased to discover that getting healthy doesn't have to be hard. With training you can get all of the nutrients and the exercise that you need. Here are some basic ways to get healthful.
When you go to the grocery store, be smart about it. When you make informed and wise purchases at the grocery store, your meals will get healthier immediately. Think about it: you aren’t going to want to cope with a chaotic store or a long drive through line at the end of the day. You want to get home immediately and have something good. Fill your cabinets with nutritious foods. This way—even if you decide on something a bit greasy or not as good for you as it could be, you’re still choosing foods that are better for you than you would get at the local diner or fast food drive through window.
There are all sorts of things that you can do to get healthy and balanced. Not all of them demand fancy gym memberships or restrained diets. Little things, when done every day, can do plenty to make it easier to get healthy and lose pounds. Being smart about the selections you make each day is a start. Getting as much physical exercise as possible is another factor. Remember: being healthful isn’t just about reducing your weight. It’s about making your body as strong as it can be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let's go back to dried shrimp/anchovy fried rice recipe. To make dried shrimp/anchovy fried rice you need 15 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Dried Shrimp/Anchovy Fried Rice:
- Prepare 400 gr of cooked rice, put in the fridge at least for 1 hour.
- You need 3 of small shallots, minced.
- Use 3 of garlic cloves, minced.
- Provide 2 of lemon grass, white parts, thinly sliced (optional).
- Prepare 2 of green onion, separate the white and green part, thinly sliced.
- Provide 5 of eye bird chili/Thai chili/jalapeno (omit if do not like spicy), thinly sliced.
- Provide 2 tbs of dried shrimp/anchovy, chopped (can use anchovy paste or anchovy from a can).
- Get 3/4 tsp of salt.
- Use 1/4 tsp of sugar.
- Provide as needed of ground white/black pepper,.
- Use 2 of large eggs, lightly beaten with 1/8 tsp salt.
- Provide of Accompaniments (optional) :.
- Prepare of Lettuce.
- Get of Cucumber.
- Provide of Roasted duck (left over from dinner).
Instructions to make Dried Shrimp/Anchovy Fried Rice:
- Heat 2 tablespoons oil in a wok..
- Saute the shallots, garlic, lemon grass, green onion (white part) and chili until translucent. Add in the dried shrimp/anchovy. Stir for a minute..
- Add the rice, and use a metal spatula to flatten out and break up any large clumps. If the rice is cold from the refrigerator, continue stir-frying until the rice is warmed up, which will take about 5 minutes. If the rice was made fresh, cooking time will be faster. Just make sure that the rice isn't too wet, which will make frying it difficult. Sprinkle salt, sugar and ground pepper. Mix it well..
- Push the rice aside of the wok. Add 1 tbs oil in the wok. Pour the beaten eggs. Quickly scramble the eggs, then gather all of the rice into the middle of the wok..
- Mix thoroughly for another minute or two and give it a taste. Add more seasoning if needed. Sprinkle with green onion (the green part). Mix it..
- Transfer to a plate and put the accompaniments on the side. Enjoy!!.
The real shrimp fried rice, restaurant style. This is how I used to cook fried rice when my father still owned a restaurant. I love shrimp fried rice and this is a quick and easy recipe to make - if you make the rice the night ahead! I've never had a problem with soggy rice this way - cold rice works the. You can substitute with dry sherry for Japanese cooking sake.
If you find this Dried Shrimp/Anchovy Fried Rice recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.