How to Prepare Homemade Apple Cobbler
Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Apple Cobbler recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Apple Cobbler recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Apple Cobbler recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Easy Ways to Get Healthy.
You already realize that, to achieve true health, your diet needs to be sensible and nutritious and you need to get a good amount of exercise. Sadly, we do not always have the time or the power that this type of lifestyle requires. When our work day is complete, most people do not wish to go to the gym. People crave sweets and salts, not veggies (unless they are vegetarians). You should be thankful to learn that getting healthy doesn't always have to be super hard work. If you keep at it, you'll get all of the required nutrients and exercise. Here are some hints to be as healthful as possible.
Make smart decisions when shopping for groceries. When you make informed and wise purchases at the grocery store, your meals will get healthier immediately. Think about it: you aren’t going to want to deal with a busy store or a long drive through line at the end of the day. You want to go home and make a little something from your kitchen. Make sure that what you have at home is nutritious. This way—even if you pick out something slightly greasy or not as good for you as it could be, you’re still choosing foods that are better for you than you would get at the local diner or fast food drive through window.
There are a good deal of things that work toward your getting healthy. Intensive gym visits and directly defined diets are not always the answer. You can do tiny things each day to improve upon your health and lose weight. Make sensible choices every day is a great start. Getting as much physical exercise as you possibly can is another factor. The numbers on the scale aren't the only indication of your healthfulness. You really want your body to be strong too.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let's go back to apple cobbler recipe. You can cook apple cobbler using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Apple Cobbler:
- You need 3 of Apple (Medium Sized).
- You need 1/4 Teaspoon of Cinnamon Powder.
- Provide 6 Tablespoons of Sugar Granulated.
- Take 1 Cup of All purpose Flour.
- Use 1 of Egg.
- You need 1 Teaspoon of Baking Podwer.
- Get 1/4 Teaspoon of Salt.
- You need 1/3 Cup of Unsalted Butter Melted.
Steps to make Apple Cobbler:
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- Peel and slice apples thinly and keep aside in bowl. Mix 3 tablespoons of sugar with cinnamon powder and sprinkle over the apple pieces. Keep aside for 15- 20 mins. Mix it up every 5 minutes to coat the apple slices evenly with sugar and cinnamon..
- In another bowl add the flour, baking powder, sugar, salt and egg. Mix all of the ingredients until a you get a crumbly mixture.
- In a prepared baking pan, layer the apple pieces on the bottom of the pan along with the juices in bowl 1..
- Sprinkle the crumbly mixture in bowl 2 over the layered apple..
- Pour the melted butter as evenly as possible over the crumbly mixture..
- Bake for 40 mins (until the apples are cooked and the crumb is lightly brown) and serve warm..
You'll be whipping up these easy desserts all season long. What is apple season without cobbler? What is apple season without cobbler ? The combination is a fall must have but don't stop there. See more ideas about apple cobbler, apple cobbler easy, cobbler easy. · This old-fashioned Apple Cobbler is one of my FAVORITE fall desserts.
If you find this Apple Cobbler recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.