How to Prepare Favorite Potato Sambal With Chicken Liver and Gizzard
Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you're looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Potato Sambal With Chicken Liver and Gizzard recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Potato Sambal With Chicken Liver and Gizzard recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Basics of Being Healthy.
You already know that, to achieve true health, your diet needs to be sensible and wholesome and you need to get a good amount of exercise. Sadly, there isn't constantly enough time or energy for us to really do the things we want to do. At the end of the day, most of us want to go home, not to the gym. A hot, grease laden burger is usually our food of choice and not a crunchy green salad (unless we are vegetarians). You will be pleased to discover that getting healthy doesn't have to be hard. If you keep at it, you'll get all of the required nutrients and exercise. Here are some simple ways to get healthful.
Pick water over other refreshments. Soda and coffee, when consumed in small amounts, aren't that bad. Using them for your only source of hydration, conversely, is dumb. When you pick out water over other beverages you are helping your body remain very healthy and hydrated. Doing this helps you cut hundreds of calories out of your diet without your having to suffer through a bunch of gross diet food. Water is often one of the keys to successful weight reduction and healthfulness.
There are lots of things you can pursue to become healthy. An costly gym membership and very restrictive diets are not the only way to do it. It is the little things you choose day after day that really help you with weight loss and getting healthy. Being intelligent about the choices you make each day is a start. Looking to get in as much physical activity as possible is another. Remember: being healthy isn’t just about slimming down. You need to help make your body as strong you can make it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let's go back to potato sambal with chicken liver and gizzard recipe. To cook potato sambal with chicken liver and gizzard you only need 16 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Potato Sambal With Chicken Liver and Gizzard:
- Prepare 3 of large potatoes.
- You need 5 of chicken livers.
- Provide 5 of chicken gizzards.
- Get 6 of red chilies.
- Get 5 of cayenne peppers (option).
- Get 10 of shallots.
- Use 5 cloves of garlic.
- Use 1 tea spoon of coriander.
- Prepare 5 of candlenuts.
- Get 2 cm of galangal (crushed).
- Use 1 of lemonggrass (crushed).
- Get 3 of kaffir lime leaves.
- Use 2 of Indonesian bay leaves.
- Get To taste of pepper.
- You need To taste of sugar.
- Use of Cooking oil.
Steps to make Potato Sambal With Chicken Liver and Gizzard:
- Peel and cut potatoes into small cubes and fry until golden brown. Set aside.
- Clean up and wash chicken livers and gizzards and fry boil until a half cook.
- Remove Chicken Livers and gizzards from the pan and cut them into small cubes, set aside.
- For sambal : remove red chili's seeds, blend red chili,shallot,garlic,candlenut,coriander,cayenne pepper..
- Heat oil in the pan and fry sambal,bay leave, kaffir lime leaves, lemonggrass,galangal until fragran..
- Add fried potato, chicken livers abd gizzards. Mix well..
- Add chicken powder,sugar and pepper,stir and cook for few minutes.Taste and adjust the seasoning to your liking..
- And when ready place it in the serving dish. Serve with rice..
- Happy Cooking... 🥳🥳.
If you find this Potato Sambal With Chicken Liver and Gizzard recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.