How to Make Super Quick Homemade Red kidney bean soup with smoked ham
Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, if you're looking for Red kidney bean soup with smoked ham recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Red kidney bean soup with smoked ham recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Red kidney bean soup with smoked ham recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Easy Ways to Get Healthy.
We all understand that, in order to really be healthy, nutritious and balanced meal plans are important as are good amounts of exercise. The is that, at the end of the day, we don't always have enough time or energy required for a healthy lifestyle. When our work day is done, most people do not want to go to the gym. We want a yummy, greasy burger, not an equally tasty salad (unless we’re vegetarians). The good news is that making wise decisions doesn’t have to be irritating. If you are persistent you'll get all of the activity and healthy food choices you need. Here are some of the best ways to be healthy and balanced.
Run the stairs. Walk up the stairs to where you live or work as opposed to using the elevator. Obviously this isn’t as possible if you work on the 25th floor of a high rise, but if you work on the fourth, climbing the stairs is a fantastic way to get some exercise in. Even if you do live or work on one of the upper floors, you can still get out of the elevator first and climb up the stairs the rest of the way. So many people choose the elevator over clambering even a single flight of stairs. That just one flight of stairs—when taken a handful of times a day—can be just the extra boost that your system needs.
There are all sorts of things that you can do to get healthy. An overpriced gym membership and very hard to stick to diets are not the only way to do it. You can do small things each day to improve upon your health and lose weight. Being smart about the selections you make each day is a start. Wanting to get in as much physical activity as possible is another. Remember: being healthful isn’t just about losing weight. You need to make your body as strong as possible.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let's go back to red kidney bean soup with smoked ham recipe. You can have red kidney bean soup with smoked ham using 18 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Red kidney bean soup with smoked ham:
- You need of red kidney beans.
- Provide of smoked ham, cut to small pieces.
- Use of oil.
- Use of flour.
- Get of paprika powder.
- Prepare of small onion.
- Use of garlic.
- Use of large carrots.
- Use of large parsnips.
- Prepare of salt (bear in mind the ham is already salted).
- Use of pepper.
- Prepare of chilli (optional).
- Get of sour cream (optional).
- Use of For the pasta:.
- You need of egg.
- Prepare of flour.
- Prepare of salt.
- Get of turmeric.
Instructions to make Red kidney bean soup with smoked ham:
- In a large saucepan soak red kidney beans in cold water 6 -8 hours or over night. In the same water boil the beans gently until half cooked, then add the smoked ham, and sliced vegetables. Simmer until almost cooked. In the meantime prepare your pasta. Combine flour, egg, pinch of salt, and pinch of turmeric and Knead it into a firm dough. Grate the pasta (sprinkle with flour often so it won't stick), spread out on a towel or plate, and let it dry..
- Finely chop onion and crush garlic fry both in oil until golden, then add flour and stir continuously for a minute or two be careful not to burn it. Remove from heat and sprinkle with paprika powder, add a little water and pour it into the boiling soup. Let it simmer gently for 5-10 minutes, by this time the soup is cooked. Next, add the pasta and cook until pasta is soft. Season to taste add chilli if like it hot and serve with a little sour cream (optional) and sliced bread roll. Enjoy..
Once the broth has simmered for an hour. Kidney beans of the red variety are a must-have for your red beans and rice or your favorite chili. A simple but tasty soup to make using a leftover ham bone, kidney beans, and potatoes. Put it all into the slow cooker in the morning, and come home to a savory hot meal. Ham and navy bean soup used to be our traditional post-holiday soup to use the leftover ham bone.
If you find this Red kidney bean soup with smoked ham recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.