How to Make Homemade Curry-Not-Curry Chicken Breasts Stew with Potatoes
Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Curry-Not-Curry Chicken Breasts Stew with Potatoes recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Curry-Not-Curry Chicken Breasts Stew with Potatoes recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Curry-Not-Curry Chicken Breasts Stew with Potatoes recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Simple Ways to Be Healthy.
You already understand that, to achieve true health, your diet needs to be well balanced and wholesome and you need to get a good amount of exercise. Sadly, there isn't always enough time or energy for us to really do the things we want to do. When our work day is finished, most people do not prefer to go to the gym. A delicious, grease laden burger is usually our food of choice and not a crunchy green salad (unless we are vegetarians). You will be delighted to discover that getting healthy doesn't have to be hard. If you keep going with it, you'll get all of the required nutrients and exercise. Here are some very simple ways to get healthy.
Select water over other drinks. Having a soda or a cup of coffee every once in a while isn’t a horrible idea. Using them for your lone source of hydration, conversely, is dumb. Drinking water instead of other forms of drinks is a good way to help your body in its health and hydration. You’re also cutting hundreds of calories from your diet— without having to be forced to eat terrible tasting diet food. Water is ordinarily one of the keys to really reducing your weight and getting healthy.
There are all kinds of things that you can do to get healthy and balanced. Extensive gym visits and narrowly defined diets are not always the answer. Little things, when done every day, can do a lot to help you get healthy and lose pounds. Being smart when you choose your food and routines is where it begins. A suitable amount of physical activity each day is also necessary. The numbers on the scale aren't the only indication of your health levels. You need to help to make your body as strong you can make it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let's go back to curry-not-curry chicken breasts stew with potatoes recipe. You can have curry-not-curry chicken breasts stew with potatoes using 19 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Curry-Not-Curry Chicken Breasts Stew with Potatoes:
- Use of [A - blended paste for marinade].
- Prepare 1 tbsp of oil.
- Take 2 tbsp of curry powder.
- Get 2 of chopped green onions.
- You need 1 of onion, chopped.
- Provide 5 cloves of garlic.
- Use 1 inch of fresh ginger (or more if you like).
- Use 1 stalk of lemongrass (crush the base), chopped.
- Provide 1 tsp of chicken seasoning.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of lemon juice.
- Get 1 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Provide 1.5 tsp of paprika (you can use chopped chili).
- You need 3 tbsp of water (to cover ingredients in blender).
- Prepare to taste of salt, pepper.
- Take of [B - To Cook].
- Prepare 800 g of - 1kg chicken breast, cubed.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of cooking oil.
- Provide to taste of salt, pepper, sugar.
- Take 1/2 cup of water/broth.
Instructions to make Curry-Not-Curry Chicken Breasts Stew with Potatoes:
- Blend ingredients on A list in a blender until it forms a paste. Add water or oil for the consistency and taste of your preference..
- Mix blended paste with cubed chicken breasts and marinade for at least 2 hours or overnight.
- Heat cooking oil in pan, pour marinaded chicken into pan. Cook and stir for approximately 3 - 4 minutes. Until chicken pieces start to cook evenly.
- Season with salt, pepper, sugar; add potatoes, water and cover to cook. It is ready when potatoes are soft when gently poked with a fork..
If you find this Curry-Not-Curry Chicken Breasts Stew with Potatoes recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.