How to Make Favorite Cheesy Salami bread & corned beef w scrambled eggs!
Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, if you're looking for Cheesy Salami bread & corned beef w scrambled eggs! recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Cheesy Salami bread & corned beef w scrambled eggs! recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Cheesy Salami bread & corned beef w scrambled eggs! recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Simple Ways to Be Healthy.
Every person knows that in order to truly be healthy you need to eat a wholesome and balanced diet and get a proper amount of exercise. Sadly, we do not always have the time or the energy that this type of lifestyle demands. Working out at the gym isn't something people want to do when they get off from work. People crave junk food, not veggies (unless they are vegetarians). You will be delighted to discover that achieving good health doesn't have to be hard. If you are diligent you'll get all of the activity and healthy food choices you need. Here are some hints to be as healthful as possible.
Walk up the stairs. Rather than using an elevator, take the stairs to the floor you live or work on. This isn't as simple to do if you work on a very high floor but if you work on a lower floor, making use of the stairs is a great way to get some extra exercise. Even if you do live or work on one of the upper floors, you can still get off of the elevator first and climb up the stairs the rest of the way. Most people will choose to be idle and take an elevator instead of choosing exercise on the stairs. That one flight of stairs—when taken a few times a day—can be just the added boost that your system needs.
There are a lot of things that work toward your getting healthy. Intensive gym visits and directly defined diets are not always the solution. It is the little things you choose day after day that really help you with weight loss and getting healthy. Being intelligent about the decisions you make each day is a start. A good amount of physical activity each day is also important. Remember: being healthy and balanced isn’t just about reducing your weight. You want your body to be strong too.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let's go back to cheesy salami bread & corned beef w scrambled eggs! recipe. To cook cheesy salami bread & corned beef w scrambled eggs! you only need 12 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Cheesy Salami bread & corned beef w scrambled eggs!:
- Use of Cheesy Salami bread & corned beef w scrambled eggs!.
- Prepare of Butter or oil of your choice for cooking..
- Provide of My sundried tomato mix. (see refrence guide.).
- Use of Onion diced.
- You need of Carl buddings corned beef, (use all cut up.).
- Get of Salami & provolone bread.
- Prepare of Eggs (like to use jumbo eggs).
- You need of Salt, pepper, & garlic powder to taste.
- Provide of Cheese (I used a tacoseasoned blend).
- Provide of Hot sauce, (if desired,optional).
- Get of Refrence guide for tomato mix.
- Provide of Sundried tomatoes, 1 bulb of garlic that's been drizzled w olive oil & seasoned then roasted. Put both into a food processor & blend til paste like consistency. Put back into the tomato jar. This helps keep your roasted garlic from going bad & it tastes g.
Steps to make Cheesy Salami bread & corned beef w scrambled eggs!:
- Heat skillet on medium-to-med-high..
- Add in the butter or oil. If using butter, let it melt & start to brown & get kinda nutty..
- Now add the onions & cook just til they start to become translucent. Now add the sundried tomato mix & heat through b4 going onto next step..
- Next, add the meat & cook just long enuf for it to start to brown..
- (while the onions & meat are cooking, break the bread up into medium chunks you may not need all of the it, you be the judge of how much to use.) Add to the skillet & brown slightly (or as much as you like)..
- While the bread is browning, scramble your eggs. You can use milk or water or nothing. Once the bread is browned to your likeness, add the eggs. Mix til well incorporated.(if you use milk or water, you only need maybe ½ a Tbsp, any more could make it to liquidity.).
- Now season & mix well..
- You can cover it @ this time & just let it cook. Make sure the temp is just right so it doesn't burn but doesn't take to long to cook, or else your eggs may become rubbery for cooking too long..
- Once it has set up enuf, add the cheese. Cook just a little bit longer as to melt the cheese.(if you're using an oven proof skillet, you may pop it in the oven for a few min to lightly brown the top..
- Cut into pie wedges & add a dash or 2 of hot sauce..
Fresh cheese and homemade bread baked with sunflower and flax seeds, a snack to enjoy before lunch. Cut the salami & the allgäuer cheese in slices and stuff the bread with them. Chef Johns salami bread was excellent. I made my own regular bread dough. Other than that I followed Nutritional Information.
If you find this Cheesy Salami bread & corned beef w scrambled eggs! recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.