Easiest Way to Prepare Quick Cauliflower soup (Gobhi ka soup)
Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, if you're looking for Cauliflower soup (Gobhi ka soup) recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Cauliflower soup (Gobhi ka soup) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Cauliflower soup (Gobhi ka soup) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Simple Ways to Be Healthy.
You already realize that, to achieve true health, your diet needs to be sensible and wholesome and you need to get a good amount of exercise. Sadly, we do not always have the time or the power that this type of lifestyle involves. Working out at the gym isn't something people decide to do when they get off from work. A juicy, grease laden burger is usually our food of choice and not a crunchy green salad (unless we are vegetarians). You will be pleased to discover that achieving good health doesn't have to be hard. If you keep at it, you'll get all of the required exercise and healthy food. Here are some of the best ways to be healthy and balanced.
Run the stairs. Stroll up the stairs to where you live or work as an alternative to using the elevator. This isn't as simple to do if you work on a very high floor but if you work on a lower floor, using the stairs is a excellent way to get some extra exercise. Even if you do live or work on one of the upper floors, you can still get off of the elevator early and climb up the stairs the rest of the way. So many people choose the elevator over climbing even a single flight of stairs. Even if you only have a single flight to climb, climbing up and down it during the day is a great way to get additional exercise.
There are a lot of things that factor into getting healthy. Extensive gym visits and directly defined diets are not always the answer. Little things, when done each day, can do a lot to enable you to get healthy and lose pounds. Being smart when you choose your food and activities is where it begins. Looking to get in as much physical activity as possible is another. Remember: being healthful isn’t just about losing weight. You really want your body to be strong too.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let's go back to cauliflower soup (gobhi ka soup) recipe. You can cook cauliflower soup (gobhi ka soup) using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Cauliflower soup (Gobhi ka soup):
- Use 1 of medium size cauliflower head washed and cut into florets.
- Use 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- You need 1 tbsp of chopped garlic.
- Get 1-2 of bay leaves.
- Provide 1 of onion chopped.
- Get 1/2 cup of Cashew milk or 2 tbsp cashew paste.
- Prepare to taste of Salt and pepper.
- Get 1 tbsp of nutritional yeast (optional).
- Use 4 cups of water.
- Take as needed of Fresh coriander leaves to garnish.
- Get As needed of Few cauliflower florets roasted in a little oil to garnish.
Instructions to make Cauliflower soup (Gobhi ka soup):
- Heat oil in a deep dish, add garlic and saute for a few seconds then add onions and bay leaves, cook till onions become translucent..
- Add salt and pepper to taste. Now add cauliflower florets, mix well and add water to it, let it boil and cook covered on a medium flame for 15-20 minutes..
- Open the lid, and check the cauliflower, it would have become become soft. Then using a hand blender process it into a soup..
- Add cashew paste/ milk to the soup. Then put it back on gas and add nutritional yeast(you can skip this,). Serve hot with some roasted cauliflower and garlic and some extra virgin olive oil..
Gobhi Shalgam Gajar Achar is a tangy Punjabi pickle recipe. Learn how to make/prepare Carrot Cauliflower Turnip Pickle by following this easy recipe. Cauliflower Soup is a popular & traditional soup from the French cuisine. This simple soup of roasted cauliflower is so smooth and creamy, you won't believe it's dairy- and potato-free! This simple cauliflower soup is made with just five ingredients, including salt!
If you find this Cauliflower soup (Gobhi ka soup) recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.