Easiest Way to Prepare Favorite Mike's Oxtail Pepper Stew
Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you're looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Mike's Oxtail Pepper Stew recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mike's Oxtail Pepper Stew recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Basics of Being Healthy.
You already know that, to achieve true health, your diet needs to be balanced and nutritious and you need to get a good amount of exercise. Sadly, we do not always have the time or the energy that this type of lifestyle requires. Working out at the gym isn't something people make time for when they get off from work. A juicy, grease laden burger is usually our food of choice and not a leafy green salad (unless we are vegetarians). You will be pleased to discover that becoming healthy doesn't have to be hard. If you are diligent you'll get all of the activity and healthy food you need. Here are some of the best techniques to be healthy.
Water is the very best drinks out there. Having a soda or a cup of coffee every occasionally isn’t a bad idea. It will be, however, a bad idea to only drink soda or coffee. When you decide on water more than other beverages you are helping your body remain very healthful and hydrated. You’re also cutting hundreds of calories out of your diet— without having to deal with terrible tasting diet food. Water is often the main element to successful weight-loss and healthfulness.
There are all sorts of activities that you can do to get wholesome. Not all of them necessitate fancy gym memberships or restricted diets. You can do little things every day to improve upon your health and lose weight. Being smart when you choose your food and actions is where it begins. Getting as much physical exercise as you possibly can is another factor. Remember: being healthful isn’t just about losing weight. It is more about making your body as powerful as it can be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let's go back to mike's oxtail pepper stew recipe. To cook mike's oxtail pepper stew you need 33 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Mike's Oxtail Pepper Stew:
- Prepare of ● For The Protein.
- Prepare 3 Pounds of Raw Beef Oxtail [or 6 pieces].
- Take of ● For The Broth / Fluids.
- Prepare 3 (32 oz) of Box Beef Broth.
- Provide 2 tbsp of Worcestershire Sauce.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Kitchen Bouquet.
- Take of Water [as needed].
- You need 1 Cup of Au Jus.
- Use of ● For The Peppers.
- Take 1/2 of Each : LG Green - Yellow - Red & Orange Bells [chopped].
- Provide 1 of LG Jalapeno Pepper [chopped].
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Red Pepper Flakes.
- Take 1 tbsp of Fresh Ground Black Pepper.
- Use 1 (10 oz) of Can ROTELL [with chili peppers].
- Take of ● For The Vegetables.
- Prepare 1 of LG Tomato [chopped].
- Get 2 of LG Idaho Potatoes [1" chopped].
- Prepare 2 of LG Celery Stalks [chopped].
- Use 1 of LG White Onion [chopped].
- You need 1/2 Cup of Yellow Zucchini [sliced].
- Prepare 1/2 Cup of Green Zucchini [sliced].
- Use 1 Cup of Button Mushrooms.
- Provide 2 of LG Carrots [chopped].
- Use of ● For The Dried Seasonings.
- You need 1 tbsp of Parsley.
- Use 1/2 tsp of Thyme.
- Take 1/2 tsp of Oregeno.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Basil.
- Get 1/2 tsp of Italian Seasoning.
- Take 1/2 tsp of Crushed Bay Leaves.
- Provide to taste of Salt.
- Provide of ● For The Thickener [optional].
- Provide tbsp of Equal Parts Corn Starch And Water [2 tbsp to 2 tbsp].
Instructions to make Mike's Oxtail Pepper Stew:
- Raw oxtails pictured..
- Place oxtails in water and bring to a boil..
- Pull oxtails out of water and set to the side. This it's an important step since you're doing this to pull out any impurities from your meat before it simmers in your clean broth..
- Add broth and dried seasonings to a large pot. Chop all veggies and add to broth. Also, add your oxtails..
- Bring stew to a boil then, simmer for 2 hours..
- If desired, you can add a quick slurry to this stew to thicken it up. I usually do. Simply add equal parts corn starch to water and mix well. Bring stew up to a steady boil and add 1/2 of your slurry. Stir fast and allow stew to thicken for a minute. If you want it even thicker, add the rest and stir well. You can even add 2 tbsp more with no negative repercussions..
- Place one large oxtail in each bowl and cover with broth and vegetables. Garnish with fresh parsley. Enjoy with a soft warm dipping bread!.
If you find this Mike's Oxtail Pepper Stew recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.