Easiest Way to Prepare Award-winning Slow Cooker Butter Chicken
Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you're looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Slow Cooker Butter Chicken recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Slow Cooker Butter Chicken recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Simple Ways to Be Healthy.
Everybody knows that in order to truly be healthy you need to eat a wholesome and balanced diet and get a proper level of exercise. However, we do not always have the time or the energy that this type of lifestyle requires. Working out at the gym isn't something people want to do when they get off from work. People crave junk food, not veggies (unless they are vegetarians). The good news is that making healthy decisions doesn’t have to be irritating. With training you can get all of the nutrients and the exercise that you need. Here are some very simple ways to get healthful.
Be wise when you do your food shopping. When you make good decisions at the grocery store, your meals will get much healthier automatically. Think for a second: you don't want to go to a chaotic grocery store or sit in a lengthy line at the drive thru at the end of your day. You want to get home quickly and eat something beneficial. Fill your cabinets with healthy foods. This way, even when you determine that you want something greasy or not super nutritous, you will still be choosing items that are healthier for you than you would probably choose while running into a store or fast food restaurant.
There are a lot of things that contribute to your getting healthy. An expensive gym membership and very hard to stick to diets are not the only way to do it. It is the little things you choose on a daily basis that really help you with weight loss and becoming healthy. Make shrewd choices every day is a great start. Wanting to get in as much exercise as possible is another. Don't overlook that health isn't only about just how much you weigh. You really want your body to be strong too.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let's go back to slow cooker butter chicken recipe. To make slow cooker butter chicken you only need 15 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Slow Cooker Butter Chicken:
- Get of chicken breasts cut into small pieces.
- Take of onion diced.
- Take of ginger paste.
- Get of garlic paste.
- Use of tomatoes of.
- Get of tomato paste.
- Take of garam masala.
- Take of chili powder.
- Provide of cumin powder.
- Provide of almonds.
- Prepare of yoghurt.
- Take of honey (optional).
- Provide of butter.
- Prepare of heavy cream.
- Prepare of Salt.
Instructions to make Slow Cooker Butter Chicken:
- We begin by making the marinade / sauce base that the chicken pieces will cook in. In a blender add the ginger paste, garlic paste, can of tomatoes, tomato paste, garam masala, chili powder, cumin powder, almonds and yogurt, and give it a good blitz..
- Once everything is well combined, pour it over the diced chicken pieces. Mix well so the marinade coats the chicken pieces really well. Set this aside to marinate for 15mins or so..
- Saute the diced onions in the melted butter, once it has softened up, add to the slow cooker..
- Next pour the chicken pieces along with the marinade in the slow cooker. Add the 1tbsp of honey (this is optional) and season with salt..
- Let this cook away in the slow cooker. Mine took somewhere between 3-4 hours..
- When its cooked through and you are ready to serve, add the heavy cream and mix it all together..
- Serve with some plain white rice or a pulao and/or naan bread..
If you find this Slow Cooker Butter Chicken recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.