Easiest Way to Make Award-winning Healthy & Tasty Natto Pizza
Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you're looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Healthy & Tasty Natto Pizza recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Healthy & Tasty Natto Pizza recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Simple Ways to Be Healthy.
Everyone knows that in order to truly be healthy you need to eat a wholesome and balanced diet and get a proper level of exercise. However, we do not always have the time or the power that this type of lifestyle demands. At the end of the day, most of us want to go home, not to the gym. People crave junk food, not veggies (unless they are vegetarians). You should be pleased to learn that getting healthy doesn't always have to be super difficult. If you keep going with it, you'll get all of the required exercise and healthy food. Here are some of the best techniques to be healthy.
Run the stairs. Rather than using an elevator, take the stairs to the floor you live or work on. This isn't as effortless to do if you work on a very high floor but if you work on a lower floor, utilizing the stairs is a excellent way to get some extra exercise. If you do work on a super high floor, why not get off the elevator a couple of floors early and walk the rest of the way? So many people choose the elevator over hiking even a single flight of stairs. Even if you only have a single flight to climb, climbing up and down it during the day is a great way to get additional exercise.
There are many things you can do to become healthy. An overpriced gym membership and very hard to stick to diets are not the only way to do it. Little things, when done every day, can do plenty to enable you to get healthy and lose pounds. Make shrewd choices every day is a great start. Getting as much exercise as possible is another factor. Remember: being healthy and balanced isn’t just about slimming down. You need to help to make your body as strong it can be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let's go back to healthy & tasty natto pizza recipe. To cook healthy & tasty natto pizza you need 10 ingredients and 15 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Healthy & Tasty Natto Pizza:
- You need of Pizza crusts.
- Provide of Natto packs.
- Provide of Tomatoes.
- Get of Basil leaves.
- You need of Mozzarella cheese.
- Take of Natto sauce & Mustard packets *attached to the natto container.
- Provide of Hontsuyu.
- Get of Mayonnaise.
- You need of Shredded cheese.
- Prepare of Parsley.
Steps to make Healthy & Tasty Natto Pizza:
- There are many types and sizes of natto beans. My recommendation is tiny beans, but you can use your favorite..
- Chop tomatoes, basil leaves and mozzarella cheese..
- Put natto, tomato, basil, and mozzarella cheese in a bowl..
- Add sauce & mustard which are enclosed with the individual natto container..
- Add Hontsuyu concentrate and mix lightly..
- Leave the mixture at least 15 mins. to let the sauce soak into the ingredients..
- While you are waiting, make the pizza bread. Pizza flour mix contains all the ingredients you'll need to bake it. So it would be fresh & tasty, and easy! Or you may use pizza crust you can get at the grocery store!.
- Spread the pizza dough with a rolling pin and make a round shape. *the pizza dough will inflate a little bit like 1.5 times, so do not make it too thick..
- Put the natto, tomato, basil, and mozzarella mixture on the pizza crust. *Make some space near the edge so the sauce does not flow to the backside..
- Put some mayonnaise over it..
- Sprinkle shredded cheese on top..
- Bake at 230 ℃ (446℉) for 15 mins..
- Sprinkle parsley on top and done!.
- Even after it cools down, it smells of basil, and the taste is still so good!.
- You can get Hontsuyu through Amazon or Jungle Jim's in Cincinnati, OH, if you are near there. Jungle Jim's even has natto! It's in the freezer in the Japanese section..
Since you cannot control your genes, making changes to items you have control over can. A healthy diet is one that helps maintain or improve overall health. A healthy diet provides the body with essential nutrition: fluid, macronutrients, micronutrients, and adequate calories. A healthy diet may contain fruits, vegetables, and whole grains. Healthy eating for older adults - advice for healthy eating for older adults - eating foods that are high in nutrients from the five food groups.
If you find this Healthy & Tasty Natto Pizza recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.