Step-by-Step Guide to Make Perfect Baked Sweet Potato Nachos
Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Baked Sweet Potato Nachos recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Baked Sweet Potato Nachos recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Baked Sweet Potato Nachos recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Simple Ways to Be Healthy.
Everyone knows that in order to truly be healthy you need to eat a nutritious and balanced diet and get a proper workout regularly. Sadly, there isn't often enough time or energy for us to really do the things we need to do. When our work day is done, most people do not prefer to go to the gym. We want a delicious, greasy burger, not an equally delightful salad (unless we’re vegetarians). The good news is that making healthy choices doesn’t have to be irritating. With practice you can get all of the nutrients and the exercise that you need. Here are some basic ways to get healthy.
Go up the stairs. Rather than riding an elevator, take the stairs to the floor you live or work on. While this will be difficult to do if you live on or if your job is on a seriously high level floor in a skyscraper, taking the stairs to a home or office on, say, the fifth floor is entirely do-able. Even if your office or home is on one of the highest floors, you can choose to get off of the elevator early and take the stairs the rest of the way. Most people will decide to be lazy and take an elevator instead of opting for exercise on the stairs. Even if you only have just one flight to climb, climbing along it during the day is a great way to get additional exercise.
There are all sorts of things that you can do to get wholesome. Intensive gym visits and narrowly defined diets are not always the solution. You can do little things each day to improve upon your health and lose weight. Make shrewd choices every day is a great start. Wanting to get in as much physical activity as possible is another. Don't overlook that health isn't only about how much you weigh. You need to help to make your body as strong you can make it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let's go back to baked sweet potato nachos recipe. You can have baked sweet potato nachos using 28 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Baked Sweet Potato Nachos:
- Prepare of For Sweet Potato chips.
- Get of Sweet potato washed,peeled and cut into thin round slices.
- Get of oil to brush on the slices.
- Use of Kidney bean mixture.
- Use of oil.
- Prepare of small onion finely chopped.
- Provide of garlic clove finely chopped.
- Provide of medium tomato finely chopped.
- Get of Mexican seasoning powder.
- Get of kidney beans boiled.
- Provide of water.
- Provide of For Salsa.
- Prepare of small onion finely chopped.
- Use of red capsicum finely chopped.
- You need of small green capsicum finely chopped.
- Get of small tomato deseeded and finely chopped.(the pulp can be used in making kidney bean mixture).
- Provide of coriander washed and finely chopped.
- Prepare of cumin seed powder roasted.
- Prepare of red chilli powder i have used kashmiri red powder. you can also use ground paprika.
- Take of black pepper powder.
- Take of lemon juice.
- Prepare of salt as per taste.
- You need of Guacamole.
- Provide of avocado chopped.
- Get of lemon juice.
- Use of black pepper powder.
- You need of cumin seed powder roasted.
- Provide of salt as per taste.
Instructions to make Baked Sweet Potato Nachos:
- For Sweetpotato chips Wash and peel the sweet potatoes. Cut into thin round slices around 1mm thick. Arrange them on a baking tray lined with butter paper. Brush the slices with oil. Bake in the preheated oven @190 C for 30 minutes or till golden and edges turn crisp. Flip them in between. Remove in a plate and let them cool. After cooling they will become crispy..
- Kidney bean mixture Heat oil in a pan. Add garlic and onion and saute till translucent. dd the tomato and cook till it becomes soft and pulpy..
- Add the Mexican seasoning powder. (If you do not have you can use 1 tsp red chilli powder, 1/2 tsp cumin powder, 1/2 tsp black pepper powder). Add boiled kidney bean mixture and salt and mix well. Add 1/4 cup water and cook till the mixture thickens..
- Salsa In a bowl mix chopped onion, red capsicum, green capsicum, deseeded tomato. Add salt, red chilli powder, cumin seed powder, black pepper powder. Mix well and add lemon juice and chopped coriander. Mix well. The salsa is ready. Keep aside..
- Guacamole In a bowl add chopped avocado. Add lemon juice, black pepper powder, cumin seed powder and salt. Mash with the potato masher or fork till smooth. Guacamole is ready. Keep it aside..
- Assemble and serve Arrange the baked crispy sweet potato slices on a plate. Put the kidney bean mixture over it. Top with Salsa and guacamole. The baked sweet potato nachos are ready..
- Serve it immediately..
If you find this Baked Sweet Potato Nachos recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.