Simple Way to Make Award-winning Overnight Sourdough Bread - Sticky Wet Dough
Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Overnight Sourdough Bread - Sticky Wet Dough recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Overnight Sourdough Bread - Sticky Wet Dough recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Overnight Sourdough Bread - Sticky Wet Dough recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Easy Ways to Get Healthy.
You already know that, to achieve true health, your diet needs to be well balanced and wholesome and you need to get a good amount of exercise. The sad thing is that, at the end of the day, we don't always have the time or energy required for a healthy lifestyle. When our work day is finished, most people do not prefer to go to the gym. We want a yummy, greasy burger, not an equally scrumptious salad (unless we’re vegetarians). You will be happy to discover that getting healthy doesn't have to be hard. If you keep at it, you'll get all of the required exercise and healthy food. Here are some of the best ways to be healthy.
Water is the most effective drinks out there. Having a soda or cup of coffee once in awhile won't hurt you too badly. Getting all of your hydration from them is a awful idea. Drinking water instead of other types of drinks is a good way to aid your body in its health and hydration. You’re also cutting hundreds of calories from your diet— without having to resort to terrible tasting diet food. Effective weight loss efforts often depend solely on water intake.
There are lots of things you can pursue to become healthy. Not all of them demand fancy gym memberships or restricted diets. Little things, when done every single day, can do a great deal to help you get healthy and lose pounds. Make sensible choices every day is a great start. Trying to get in as much physical activity as possible is another. The numbers on the scale aren't the only indicator of your health levels. You need to make your body as strong as possible.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let's go back to overnight sourdough bread - sticky wet dough recipe. To make overnight sourdough bread - sticky wet dough you need 6 ingredients and 33 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Overnight Sourdough Bread - Sticky Wet Dough:
- You need 100 g of Homemade Sourdough Starter (water/flour=50/50).
- Prepare 250 g of Water.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Honey.
- Take 1 1/2 tsp of Salt.
- Provide 380 g of All Purpose Flour.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Olive Oil★.
Steps to make Overnight Sourdough Bread - Sticky Wet Dough:
- 11:00am- Take the Sourdough Starter out of the fridge..
- 1:00pm- Put the sourdough starter, water, honey and salt into the large bowl..
- Mix well..
- Add the all-purpose flour..
- Set the flat beater and mix for 30 seconds on the lowest speed..
- Change to the dough hook..
- Add olive oil..
- Mix about 30 seconds..
- Put the dough into a lightly oiled container..
- Leave it in a warm place..
- 1.5 hours later, fold the dough..
- Do the same thing again 1.5 hours later..
- After the dough become 3 times the original size, fold it again and rest it in the fridge over night..
- Morning- Take the container out from the fridge and wait for a few hours until it is room temperature..
- Preheat the oven to 500F. (pizza pan too).
- Turn out the dough onto a kitchen surface..
- Wet your hands with water, and fold the dough. Let it rest for 15 minutes uncovered..
- Use a banneton basket, heavily dusted with flour. (I don't have a banneton basket, so I'm using a loaf pan with a kitchen cloth.).
- Fold the edge inside of the dough and shape it. Put the dough into the floured banneton basket or loaf pan. (sealed up).
- Cover the dough and wait until it become double its size. (about 1.5 hours-2 hours).
- After 1.5-2 hours, it looks like this..
- Cover with kitchen towel..
- Cover it with a cutting board and press with your hand. Then turn it upside down..
- Remove the loaf pan..
- Remove the kitchen towel..
- It looks like this..
- Using a thin sharp knife, score two or three times on the top of the loaf..
- Take out the pizza pan from the oven and slide the dough onto it, and put back to the oven..
- Immediately spray with water 5 time inside the oven and close it quickly. Bake 5 minutes at 500F, 18 minutes at 450F. (I don't like it too hard so I bake it a little less time.).
- Slice and eat!.
If you find this Overnight Sourdough Bread - Sticky Wet Dough recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.