Recipe of Favorite Mark's Creamy Potato and Cauliflower Soup
Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Mark's Creamy Potato and Cauliflower Soup recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Mark's Creamy Potato and Cauliflower Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mark's Creamy Potato and Cauliflower Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Simple Ways to Be Healthy.
You already know that, to achieve true health, your diet needs to be sensible and nutritious and you need to get a good amount of exercise. The unfortunate thing is that, at the end of the day, we don't always have enough time or energy required for a healthy lifestyle. At the end of the day, almost everyone want to go home, not to the gym. We want a tasty, greasy burger, not an equally scrumptious salad (unless we’re vegetarians). You should be glad to learn that getting healthy doesn't always have to be super difficult. If you keep going with it, you'll get all of the required foods and activites. Here are some of the best ways to be healthy.
Be wise when you do your grocery shopping. If you make smart decisions when you are purchasing your groceries, you will be eating better meals by default. Think about it: you aren’t going to want to cope with a hectic store or a long drive through line at the end of the day. You’re going to go home and cook what you have on hand. Make sure that what you have on hand is healthful. This way—even if you pick out something slightly greasy or not as good for you as it could be, you’re still selecting foods that are better for you than you would get at the local diner or fast food drive through window.
There are lots of things you can do to become healthy. Not all of them demand fancy gym memberships or limited diets. Little things, when done every single day, can do a great deal to make it easier to get healthy and lose pounds. Being smart about the selections you make each day is a start. Looking to get in as much exercise as possible is another. The numbers on the scale aren't the only indication of your health levels. You want your body to be powerful too.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let's go back to mark's creamy potato and cauliflower soup recipe. To cook mark's creamy potato and cauliflower soup you only need 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Mark's Creamy Potato and Cauliflower Soup:
- Provide 2 tbsp of vegetable oil.
- You need 1/2 lb of bacon.
- Get 1 large of onion, chopped.
- Prepare of salt.
- Provide of black pepper.
- Get 4 large of Yukon gold potatoes or baby red potatoes, skins on, cut into chunks.
- Get 4 cup of chicken broth.
- Provide 1 head of cauliflower, cut into florets.
- Take 3 cup of whole milk or half and half.
- You need 1/2 stick of butter.
- Prepare dash of nutmeg.
- Get 1 can of corn, 15 oz, drain ( opt ).
Instructions to make Mark's Creamy Potato and Cauliflower Soup:
- Render bacon in oil slowly in a stockpot to get bacon grease. Add onions. Add salt and pepper. Cook on medium low heat until onions are translucent..
- Add potatoes. Add chicken broth. Bring to boil. Then turn down to a simmer. Cook potatoes till almost done..
- Add cauliflower. Add enough water to barely cover veggies. Bring to a boil and turn down to simmer. Simmer for thirty minutes..
- Add milk. Blend until smooth or desired consistency. We use a boat motor blender (emulsion blender). Add corn. Add nutmeg. Simmer for ten minutes. Add butter..
- You can drizzle some olive oil and cracked black pepper on top when serving..
This is a quick and easy spin on a cream of cauliflower soup. Packed with flavor and can be topped with cheese, bacon, green. Just pick up the bowl and drink! Just break off the florets of a cauliflower, roughly chop up the stalk along with a potato, onion and a few garlic cloves. Toss them into a pot with milk.
If you find this Mark's Creamy Potato and Cauliflower Soup recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.