How to Make Award-winning Oven-baked Potato Chips
Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you're looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Oven-baked Potato Chips recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Oven-baked Potato Chips recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Easy Ways to Get Healthy.
Every person knows that in order to truly be healthy you need to eat a nutritious and balanced diet and get a proper level of exercise. Sadly, there isn't constantly enough time or energy for us to really do the things we want to do. When our work day is complete, most people do not wish to go to the gym. We want a delicious, greasy burger, not an equally delightful salad (unless we’re vegetarians). You will be delighted to discover that achieving good health doesn't have to be hard. If you are diligent you'll get all of the activity and healthy food you need. Here are some of the best methods to be healthy and balanced.
When you go to the grocery store, be smart about it. If you make smart choices when you are shopping for your groceries, you will be eating better meals by default. At the end of your day do you really want to deal with jampacked grocery stores and long waits in the drive through line? You want to go to your apartment and make a little something from your kitchen. Your home should be stored with healthy foods and ingredients. This way—even if you choose something slightly greasy or not as good for you as it could be, you’re still picking foods that are better for you than you would get at the local diner or fast food drive through window.
There are many things you can go after to become healthy. An overpriced gym membership and very restrictive diets are not the only way to do it. Little things, when done every day, can do a great deal to help you get healthy and lose pounds. Being intelligent about the decisions you make each day is a start. Getting as much physical exercise as possible is another factor. Don't forget that health isn't only about how much you weigh. You need to make your body as strong it can be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let's go back to oven-baked potato chips recipe. You can have oven-baked potato chips using 3 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Oven-baked Potato Chips:
- Take of potatoes or sweet potatoes.
- Take of oil.
- Use of seasoning salt (or lemon pepper).
Steps to make Oven-baked Potato Chips:
- Preheat oven to 400°F..
- Thinly slice the potatoes (the thinner the better) and place in a sealable container or bag. Set aside..
- With a fork or whisk, mix together the oil and your desired spice (I prefer seasoning salt or lemon pepper). Note: If using sweet potatoes, spices are optional..
- Pour over the potatoes, stirring continually to prevent the spices from settling in the oil..
- Seal your container/bag of choice and shake until potatoes are thoroughly coated..
- Dump onto baking sheets. Aim for minimal overlap of chips. 2 large baking sheets needed. (Note: Line the baking sheets with parchment paper to aid in clean-up afterwards.).
- Place as close to the bottom element as possible (lower rack) and back at 400°F for 10-13 minutes..
- Remove and flip then return to the oven for another 10-13 minutes until lightly browned and crispy..
- Alternatively set oven to broil and place as close to the top element as possible (instead of flipping the chips). Monitor closely until lightly browned and crispy (about 5 minutes. Will depend on thickness of potatoes)..
- Remove from tray and serve with desired salads and meat. (Great to spruce up a hot dog or hamburger lunch)..
If you find this Oven-baked Potato Chips recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.